Located in Henrico County, Tuckahoe has an estimated population of 44,990 residents. It is home to the historic Tuckahoe Plantation, where Thomas Jefferson spent a part of his childhood.
Tuckahoe is a great place to live. This census-designated place offers highly-rated public schools, good housing opportunities, and lucrative job options. It also boasts a moderate cost of living, an incredibly diverse population, and great weather. Beyond that, residents enjoy a vibrant nightlife scene, plenty of outdoor activities, and a comfortable commute.
Notable attractions in and near Tuckahoe include Robious Landing Park, Deep Run Park & Recreation Center, Cobblestones Water Park, the James River and Kanawha Canal, Midlothian Mines Park, Echo Lake Park, and Short Pump Park.
Tuckahoe, VA Community Association Management Services
At Tuckahoe, the median home value sits at $341.2K, which is higher than its national counterpart. Though, homes for sale go for as low as $115K and all the way up to $3.3M. The median listing home price in the town is $400K, which is a year-over-year upward trend of 12%.
A majority of residents in Tuckahoe own their homes. In fact, about 64% of the population are homeowners, while the other 36% rent their homes. The median rent in Tuckahoe is $1,177. Tuckahoe residents also enjoy a higher median household income — at $81,170 — than the national median. In terms of educational attainment, 22% of Tuckahoe residents hold a master’s degree or higher, 34% hold a bachelor’s degree, and 22% hold some college or associate’s degree.
Regardless of household income or education level, though, most of the residents in this town favor living in HOA communities. This is mainly due to the advantages these associations have to offer. For one thing, homes in HOA communities tend to maintain their property values or even improve upon them. This is because of the strict rules and maintenance work that associations enforce.
Beyond that, living in a homeowners association grants residents the ability to enjoy a number of amenities such as community pools, clubhouses, gyms, and parks. Many associations also provide services such as trash collection, landscaping, and snow removal. But, managing an HOA is not an easy task. In fact, a lot of boards turn to a community association management company in Tuckahoe, VA for help.
HOA Management Services in Tuckahoe, VA
Running a community, especially one with a large number of residents, can come as a challenge. It takes a lot of time, effort, and knowledge to successfully manage an association’s daily operations. Not all HOA board members, though, are equipped with the necessary experience or have sufficient time to devote to association management.
This is where a Tuckahoe community association management company comes in. A professional management company can assist your board with a multitude of tasks. From back-office administrative work to items that require direct communication with homeowners, a management company like Cedar Management Group can do it all.
Cedar Management Group is a full-service HOA management company that serves community associations in Tuckahoe and its surrounding areas. We offer a diverse range of services including community management, accounting and collections, maintenance and violations, board education, reserve planning, legal assistance, and value-added services.
The Best Tuckahoe, VA HOA Management Company
Why go with Cedar Management Group? As the leading Tuckahoe HOA management company, we are your best choice for the job. With years of experience, a dedicated team of professionals, and advanced technology, we can help your community accomplish its goals.
Here at Cedar, we guarantee top-notch results and timely services designed to meet your specific needs. If you are ready to take your community to the next level of success, give us a call at (804) 406-4458 or contact us online to request a proposal.
Tuckahoe, VA Local Resources
Moving to a new town is always a daunting experience. You need to familiarize yourself with new surroundings, which can sometimes be confusing if you don’t know where to start. That is why we have compiled a list of local resources new residents like you will find helpful in your new life in Tuckahoe.