Please click on one of the icons below to help get your request or concern to the correct department. This will help save time in addressing your inquiry.
If you can NOT find an icon that is specific towards your request, all “other” questions/requests can be directed here.
If you need assistance navigating this page, please feel free to chat with us directly. Our Live chat hours are
Monday – Thursday 8am – 6:30pm
Friday 8am – 2pm
You can contact support by starting a chat here:
You can contact certain departments by email using the following:
– Community Support is here to help you with any of your general inquiries and needs.
– Would you like to plant a tree? Paint your home? Install a fence? Our ARC Team is here to help you with all the exterior updating requests.
– The Accounting Team can assist you with any of your Accounting concerns.
– If you plan on selling your home soon and need a Condo Questionnaire or Closing Statement completed, please don’t hesitate to contact the Closings Team!
– Feel free to request a Community Service by emailing the Maintenance team (Subject to your Community’s Guidelines and Board Approval). You can request directly through this web portal or through Cedar’s main website-and click on homeowner central.
– Would you like to report a violation? Or do you have a question about Community Guidelines? Pursuing Community Excellence is what this team does best!
All general correspondence should be directed to the below address:
PO Box 26844
Charlotte, NC 28221
Phone: (877) 252-3327
All dues payments should be directed to the below address:
c/o Cedar Management Group
P.O. Box 621296
Orlando, FL 32862-1296
(877) 252-3327 is the best number to reach Cedar Management Group.
The HOA typically oversees the following areas:
Maintaining Common Areas: An HOA is responsible for common areas such as green spaces, amenities, or community buildings. They should repair any damages, replace or upgrade systems, and ensure proper aesthetics and safety.
Investigating Complaints: An HOA is also responsible for investigating any complaints made by members. This could include issues with property not being properly maintained, plumbing being backed up, sidewalks being cracked, or water leaking into their home. The Association must determine whether these issues originate from something that is under their jurisdiction or the homeowner’s.
Enforcing Rules: An HOA must also enforce established rules to protect property value and the integrity of the community.
The HOA Governing Documents, located on your HOA Vine, go into exact detail about what is and is not HOA Responsibility.
Log into HOA Vine and you will find them in the “Documents” section. HOA Vine is connected to your email address we have on file. If you need to reset your password go to the login page and click “Forgot your password” link at the bottom of the form. If you need to update your email address we have on file please email email@example.com or you can start a live chat session here.
Alternatively, feel free to chat us directly here on our website! Our live chat hours are:
Monday – Thursday 8am – 6:30pm
Friday 8am – 2pm on Friday