Seneca, SC: City of Smiles, City With Style
Seneca has an estimated population of 8,533 residents. It is located in Oconee County. Seneca is a popular destination for retirees, thanks in large part to the three lakes in the area — Lake Keowee, Lake Hartwell, and Lake Jocassee. These lakes provide a source of recreation for residents and visitors alike.
Seneca is also home to a number of sites and buildings found under the National Register of Historic Places. These include the Seneca Historic District, the Newry Historic District, the McPhail Angus Farm, and Faith Cabin Library at Seneca Junior College. Residents and tourists also like spending time at the Ram Cat Alley Historic District, which is lined with many shopping and dining options.
The local arts and culture scene also thrives in Seneca, with attractions such as the Oconee Community Theatre and the Bertha Lee Strickland Cultural Museum. The city also hosts a number of events like Jazz on the Alley and Seneca Fest Weekend. Other points of interest in Seneca include the Alexander-Hill House, Old Pickens Presbyterian Church, the Lunney Museum, the Cross Creek Plantation, Lake Keowee Marina, and the Historic Ballenger House.
Apart from that, Seneca also boasts great public schools, an affordable cost of living, good housing and job opportunities, and excellent diversity. The city offers a suburban feel while still being close to big cities such as Anderson and Greenville. All of these qualities are what make Seneca a truly attractive place to live.
HOA Management Services in Seneca, SC
There are many homes for sale in Seneca. The prices of these homes can range from $6K to $3.5M, with a median home listing price of $220K. The median home value, though, is $158K. About 57 percent of the population in Seneca own their homes, with the other 43 percent being renters. Rent is also cheap here, with a median rate of $693.
When it comes to educational attainment, 30 percent of Seneca residents hold some college or associate’s degree, while 17 percent hold a bachelor’s degree. Only about 10 percent, though, hold a master’s degree or higher. The median household income in the city is $41,017.
In Seneca, countless properties are managed by community associations. These associations impose property restrictions and maintain common areas with the general aim of safeguarding property values. The residents of these communities also gain access to certain amenities such as fitness centers, clubhouses, and pools — most of which are exclusive to members only.
Additionally, community members normally don’t need to worry about landscaping, snow removal, and garbage collection. This is because most associations already offer such services inclusive of HOA dues. With the amount of work involved, though, an established Seneca HOA management company is typically necessary to keep the community running smoothly.
Seneca, SC Community Association Management Services
Homeowners associations are nothing new in Seneca. People enjoy living in these communities because they provide a lot of advantages. However, running such communities can be time-consuming and headache-inducing. The job usually demands a certain level of skill when it comes to community management. It also calls for a lot of free time.
This is where expert Seneca community association management services come in. With a company like Cedar Management Group on your side, your HOA board no longer needs to fret over day-to-day operations and administrative work. Our management professionals can take care of these tasks and more. Plus, we can help you gain more valuable connections.
Cedar Management Group provides exceptional management solutions to community associations in Seneca and beyond. We offer the following services: community management, accounting and collections, maintenance and violations, board education, reserve planning, legal assistance, and value-added services.
The Best Seneca, SC HOA Management Company for You
Cedar Management Group is equipped with years of experience, a team of highly qualified professionals, valuable resources, and a network of connections. We deliver only high-quality results in a timely and reliable manner. Put your trust in us today to experience the Cedar difference.
For top-notch and transparent community association management services in Seneca, call us today at (877) 252-3327 or contact us online to request a proposal.
Seneca, SC Local Resources
It is always a taxing and daunting experience to relocate to a new city. This is why we want to make your transition process smoother and less stressful with the help of these local resources.