Located in Fairfax County, Reston has an estimated population of 63,226 residents. This census-designated place is known for its planned communities, large parks, walking paths, and lakes. There are also many shopping and dining options in the area.
Renowned as one of the best places to live in Virginia, Reston boasts highly-rated public schools, good job opportunities, and plenty of outdoor space. Residents also enjoy a thriving nightlife scene, incredibly diverse neighborhoods, and fair weather. The cost of living, though, is quite high.
Additionally, Reston hosts a number of festivals and events throughout the year. These include the Washington West Film Festival, the Northern Virginia Fine Arts Festival, the Reston Multicultural Festival, the Reston Holiday Parade, the Taste of Reston Food Festival, and the Flavors of Fall.
Notable attractions in and near Reston include the Washington and Old Dominion (W&OD) trail, the Vernon J. Walker Nature Education Center, Roer’s Zoofari, the Reston Community Center, and the Reston Historic Trust & Museum.
Community Association Management Services in Reston, VA
Reston boasts an expensive housing market, with homes ranging from $150K to $3M. The median listing home price in the town is $525K, with a median home value of $514.3K. This shows an upward trend of 12.9% year-over-year.
In Reston, about 62% of residents own their homes. The other 38% rent their homes, with a median rent price of $1,898. This is rather high compared to the national median rent price.
Reston residents also tend to be more educated. In fact, about 35% of the population hold a master’s degree or higher and 36% hold a bachelor’s degree. Some 16% of the population hold a college or associate’s degree. Reston has a median household income of $121,563. This is almost double the national median household income.
Among the homeowners in Reston, a majority belong to homeowners associations. Moreover, many potential homeowners also prefer to live in such communities. This can be attributed to the benefits that homeowners associations offer. For instance, living in an HOA community affords members the use of amenities such as pools, clubhouses, and gyms. Some even have private parks and sports facilities.
Many homeowners associations also provide inclusive services like snow removal, maintenance, and landscaping. This makes the lives of residents easier and more comfortable. These associations also play a major role in preserving property values, usually through improving curb appeal and enforcing strict rules within the community. A lot of associations, though, choose to enlist the help of a Reston community association management company.
HOA Management Services in Reston, VA
Homeowners associations are undeniably advantageous, but they can be a hassle to operate. Board members shoulder a wide range of responsibilities, including but not limited to preparing the annual budget, enforcing rules and covenants, reviewing architectural applications, and dealing with disputes. With full-time jobs and families to take care of, it can be difficult to juggle board duties on the side.
This is where professional Reston, VA community association management services come in. With a management company by your side, your board can focus on more important matters in the community. Leave the time-consuming and often-tedious tasks to the trained professionals.
Cedar Management Group offers unparalleled HOA management services to communities in the Reston area. Our solutions include community management, reserve planning, legal assistance, and maintenance and violations. We also handle accounting and collections, which will undoubtedly make your job as a board member easier. Other than that, we offer board education and value-added services.
A Trusted Reston, VA HOA Management Company
It’s hard to dive into an agreement with a company you barely know. But, Cedar Management Group can assure you that, when you partner with us, your community is in good hands. We have mastered our craft through years of practice. Now, we want to offer our services and skills to communities that need them.
Here at Cedar, you can bet on exceptional service, high-quality results, and 24/7 customer support. Call us at (817) 440-4542 or contact us online to request a proposal. Hire the best Reston HOA management company today!
Reston, VA Local Resources
Reston residents already know how to navigate through the city’s services, but new residents always have a hard time adjusting. That is why we have compiled a list of local resources that you will surely find helpful.