Mocksville, NC: Time Well Spent
Mocksville is a town with an estimated population of 5,252 residents. It is located in Davie County. The town is home to several buildings and sites listed under the National Register of Historic Places. This includes the Downtown Mocksville Historic District, the North Main Street Historic District, the Salisbury Street Historic District, the Davie County Courthouse, and the George E. Barnhardt House.
Mocksville is a wonderful place to live in. The town boasts many great public schools, a diverse population, and plenty of outdoor activities. It is also great for families and young professionals, thanks to its safe neighborhoods, good housing opportunities, and many job opportunities. In terms of cost of living, Mocksville has an affordable one.
Other points of interest include the Davie County Jail, the McGuire-Setzer House, the Cana Store and Post Office, Hodges Business College, the Jesse Clement House, the Boxwood Lodge, the Hinton Rowan Helper House, and Cooleemee.
Mocksville, NC Community Association Management Services
Mocksville is perfect for those looking for affordable housing. Homes in this town go for as low as $7K and as high as $3.6M. The median listing home price, though, is $187.8K, which is down year-over-year by 3.7 percent. The median home value in Mocksville is $140.4K, which is lower compared to the national median. At Mocksville, 58 percent of residents own their homes. The other 42 percent are renters, and the town boasts a median rental price of $666.
The median household income in Mocksville is $42,872, which is lower than the national median. When it comes to educational attainment, approximately 7 percent of residents hold a master’s degree, 15 percent hold a bachelor’s degree, and 28 percent hold some college or associate’s degree.
Homeowner or not, though, a majority of residents in this town prefer to live in communities run by homeowners associations. The logic is simple. While members pay monthly HOA dues, the association takes care of many things, including trash removal, snow removal, homeowner disputes, maintenance, and even landscaping. Members also have access to a variety of amenities such as community pools, gyms, and clubhouses.
But, managing a homeowners association, particularly the larger ones, is often a demanding job. As a result, many HOA boards seek guidance from an established community association management company in Mocksville, NC.
HOA Management Services in Mocksville, NC
Running a homeowners association requires time and skill, not to mention a multitude of qualities such as patience, integrity, and leadership. For many board members, it is simply impossible to juggle a day job, family life, and personal responsibilities with HOA duties.
Luckily, with Mocksville community association management services, HOA boards can rest easy. An HOA management company like Cedar Management Group can provide the necessary support and tools needed to successfully operate any community, no matter the size. With help from our team of experienced professionals, you can say goodbye to endless hours of tedious administrative work.
Cedar Management Group offers an extensive selection of services designed to ease your board’s burden. Our services include reserve planning, community management, maintenance and violations, board education, accounting and collections, and legal assistance. We also offer value-added services such as annual calendar management, budget planning, and vendor management.
The Only Mocksville, NC HOA Management Company for You
Here at Cedar Management Group, we pride ourselves in our strong work ethic, professionalism, and practice of transparency. We are committed to giving all our clients only the best possible service and results. As a leading Mocksville HOA management company, Cedar is the obvious choice for you.
If you are interested in working with us, don’t hesitate to call us at (877) 252-3327. You can also contact us online to request a free proposal. Our customer service professionals are available 24/7.
Mocksville, NC Local Resources
Are you new to the Mocksville area? Don’t worry! We have put together a list of local resources that new Mocksville residents will find helpful.