With an estimated 187,041 residents, Mobile is the fourth-most populous city in Alabama. It serves as the county seat of Mobile County.
Mobile is a historic port city located on the Gulf of Mexico. Known for its rich cultural heritage, the city offers a unique blend of French, Spanish, and Southern influences. The city’s historic district, characterized by charming cobblestone streets and beautifully preserved architecture, invites visitors to step back in time.
Mobile is also famous for its annual Mardi Gras celebrations, which are among the oldest in the United States, featuring colorful parades and vibrant street parties. The city is situated along Mobile Bay and offers scenic waterfront views and recreational opportunities like boating, fishing, and exploring picturesque parks.
Notable attractions include the Mobile Museum of Art, the History Museum of Mobile, USS Alabama, the Mobile Carnival Museum, Colonial Fort Condé, Oakleigh House Museum, and Mobile Botanical Gardens.
Community Association Management Services in Mobile, AL
Mobile has a relatively affordable real estate market. Home prices range from $9.5K to $3.5M, with a median home listing price of $229.9K. In contrast, the median home value is $138.4K. About 51% of the residents here own their homes, with the other 49% paying a median rent of $918.
In terms of educational attainment, about 29% of the population hold some college or associate’s degree, and 19% hold a bachelor’s degree. Finally, about 11% of the population graduated with a master’s degree or higher. The median household income in this city is $44,780, below the national median.
In Mobile, people tend to favor residing in homeowners associations because of their advantages. For example, living in an HOA community allows homeowners to use exclusive amenities such as clubhouses, playgrounds, pools, fitness centers, and parks. Some communities even have their golf courses.
Additionally, homeowners associations normally provide convenient services. These services can vary from one community to another, though they usually include garbage collection and landscaping. However, managing an entire community, especially a growing one, is not always easy. This is where an HOA management company in Mobile, AL, can help.
Mobile, AL Community Association Management Company
Homeowners associations are typically managed by a collection of volunteers known as the HOA board. Members of this board perform various duties that keep the community running smoothly. These duties include accounting, dues collection, maintenance management, violation tracking, financial management, and dispute resolution.
The nature of the job, though, is inherently time-consuming. Many of these duties also require a certain skill level to accomplish. Thankfully, an experienced Mobile community association management company like Cedar Management Group can step in to help.
Cedar Management Group specializes in providing homeowners associations with expert HOA management solutions. Our services include community management, maintenance and violations, accounting and collections, and reserve planning. We also offer legal assistance, board education, and value-added services such as emergency after-hours support, website maintenance, board meeting preparation, and more.
The Leading Mobile, AL HOA Management Company
Cedar Management Group can remove the stress of managing a homeowners association from your HOA board. Our goal is to make your life as a board member easier and your community infinitely better. Trust in our years of experience, financial integrity, professionalism, and resources to take your association where it needs to be.
If you need a reliable Mobile HOA management company that delivers high-quality results on time, Cedar Management Group is the obvious choice. Reach out to us today by calling (877) 252-3327 or contacting us online to request a proposal.
Mobile, AL Local Resources
Adjusting to a new environment is always a daunting task. With the help of these local resources, though, Cedar aims to make your transition much smoother.