Irmo, SC: Gateway to Lake Murray and Home of the Okra Strut
Irmo has an estimated population of 12,483 residents. This town is located in two counties — Richland and Lexington. Consisting of suburban neighborhoods and commercial spots, Irmo is one of the best places to live in the Columbia area.
The town of Irmo has excellent public schools and a low crime rate, making it ideal for families with children. It also boasts affordable housing, many job opportunities, and a low cost of living. Irmo also has a diverse population, great weather, and a vibrant nightlife scene. Thanks to its proximity to Columbia, Irmo offers a mixture of suburban life and big-city amenities.
Apart from that, residents never run out of things to do here. Outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers, in particular, will love the parks in the area. This includes the Community Park of Irmo, Friarsgate Park, Irmo Town Park, and the Irmo Veteran’s Park. In addition, Irmo also hosts the annual Okra Strut, a festival that consists of live entertainment, sporting competitions, street dancing, arts and crafts exhibits, a midway, and a parade.
Irmo, SC Community Association Management Services
Home prices in Irmo are relatively more affordable compared to neighboring cities. The median home listing price in this town sits at $216.8K, with home prices ranging from $6K to $2.7M. The median home value, on the other hand, is $125K. Some of the highest-appreciating neighborhoods in Irmo are Hollingshed Rd / Kennerly Rd and Spring Hill.
At Irmo, most of the residents own their homes. About 76 percent of the population are homeowners, while the other 24 percent consists of renters. The median rental price in Irmo is $1,126. Residents have a median household income of $66,313 and tend to be more educated. An estimated 14 percent of Irmo citizens graduated with a master’s degree or higher, 23 percent graduated with a bachelor’s degree, and 37 percent graduated with some college or associate’s degree.
Buying a home is one of the most important investments in a person’s life, which is why many opt to purchase properties that belong in a homeowners association. These associations make sure to protect property values by increasing curb appeal and imposing stringent community rules.
Additionally, members of homeowners associations gain access to different amenities. Some examples include community pools, fitness centers, sports facilities, clubhouses, and even private parks. There are also some HOA communities that provide inclusive services such as trash collection, snow removal, and landscaping.
With so many things that go into running a homeowners association, though, many boards struggle keeping up with their duties. As a result, they outsource association tasks to a professional community association management company in Irmo, SC.
HOA Management Services in Irmo, SC
As homeowners associations gain more popularity with each passing year, the demand for professional services increases with it. After all, running an entire community can come as a challenge, especially if you have no experience or lack the time.
This is where an Irmo community association management company can step in. An established company like Cedar Management Group can assume responsibility for a multitude of HOA duties. We can make sure every task is done right and on time so that your association continues to run smoothly.
As part of our value-added services, we can plan your community’s annual budget, manage preferred vendors, and handle your HOA website, among other things. We can also oversee your maintenance and violations, handle your accounting and collections, plan your reserves, and provide legal assistance. Other services include community management and board education.
The Best Irmo, SC HOA Management Company for You
Cedar Management Group is the leading HOA management company in the Irmo area. We serve communities of all shapes and sizes. Equipped with the latest technology, a team of highly skilled professionals, and years of experience in the industry, we can manage your community successfully.
Professionalism, transparency, and responsiveness are qualities you look for in an Irmo HOA management company, and Cedar can surely deliver on all fronts. Call us today at (877) 252-3327 or contact us online to learn more about our services.
Irmo, SC Local Resources
New residents always feel confused and overwhelmed when first settling into a new town. While Irmo is small, it can still be hard to navigate if you don’t know where to start. That is why we have compiled a list of local resources you will find helpful.