Huntersville, NC — Get to Know the Charm of North Meck
Huntersville is located in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. It was incorporated in 1873 and started as a small mill village. Today, Huntersville has expanded to a large town that’s home to over 58,000. As a suburb of Charlotte, it is also only 15 to 30 minutes from Queen City.
Even though Huntersville is smaller than other neighboring municipalities, there’s plenty of activities and attractions here. You can visit historic sites such as the Latta Plantation & Nature Preserve and Rural Hill. Meanwhile, Birkdale Village is a great place to shop, eat, and be entertained. Just like Charlotte, Huntersville is a haven for NASCAR fans. Make sure to stop by Joe Gibbs Racing to indulge in all things racing. If you want to enjoy some water fun, Lake Norman is also only 30 minutes away.
Both residents and tourists love the small-town charm of Huntersville. There is a strong sense of community as locals are very friendly and welcoming. The town is also home to many national and international companies. Thus, there are a lot of economic opportunities in the area.
Huntersville is a great place to raise families as the town is very spacious and safe. Children can visit the many parks in the area for all their outdoor activities. Huntersville is also a convenient base for exploring everything that the Charlotte region has to offer.
Huntersville, NC Community Association Management
In Huntersville, 75% of residents are homeowners while the remaining 25% are renters. Homes in the area have a median listing price of $379,000 with a 6.8% year-over-year growth. Meanwhile, rental properties have an average rent of $1,299 for an area of about 987 sq. ft.
There are 20 neighborhoods in Huntersville. Skybrook, The Hamptons, Vermillion, and Northstone have some of the most expensive properties in town. More affordable neighborhoods include Tanners Creek, Carrington Ridge, and Cedarfield. Many of the homes in Huntersville are newly built and as such, properties are in great demand.
Buying a property in Huntersville is a major investment. That’s why most homeowners choose a property that has a homeowners association. Living in an HOA has many added benefits such as attractive amenities and services, as well as higher property values. Residents also feel some relief knowing that there is an HOA board that takes care of important community matters.
However, this can put a lot of pressure on the HOA board members. Running an association requires a lot of time and effort. Add that to professional and personal responsibilities, it can sometimes be too much for board members to handle. As such, more and more associations are enlisting the services of a Huntersville, NC community association management company. This is where the Cedar Management Group can be of great service to your HOA!
The Best HOA Management Company in Huntersville, NC
Cedar Management Group is a trusted Huntersville HOA management company. With years of experience in this industry, we have come to understand the unique needs and issues that HOA communities face. Cedar Management has state-of-the-art technologies that will help your community operate efficiently and effectively.
We have a wide range of Huntersville community association management services including accounting and collections, board education, day-to-day operations, legal assistance, maintenance and violations, and reserve planning. Communities can also opt for value-added services for more tailored HOA solutions.
At Cedar Management, we have a talented group of professionals to help manage your community to success. Our certified community managers and support staff will ensure that all your needs are met in a timely manner. This helps save time, effort, and money in the long term. As we handle basic but essential HOA responsibilities, board members have more time to work on projects that will ensure the financial success of the community.
Need a Huntersville, NC HOA Management Company?
Cedar Management Group is the leading community association management company in Huntersville. If you want to learn more about our services, do not hesitate to contact us today! Call us at 704.644.8808 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a proposal.
Huntersville, NC Local Resources
New Huntersville residents want nothing more than to explore everything that the town has to offer. However, moving into a new home can be very tiring and time-consuming. To ensure that you have a fast and seamless transition, the Cedar Management Group has created a list of local resources. We have essential services, fun activities, and all the information you’ll need in Huntersville, NC.