York, SC: The White Rose City
York has an estimated population of 8,412 residents. It serves as the county seat of York County. York has a rich history dating all the way back to the 1750s when the first European settlers came to the city. Today, the city is home to several historic sites and structures, many of which can be found in the York Historic District.
York attracts plenty of new residents each year. The city is known for its diverse population, good public schools, and affordable cost of living. There are also many housing and job opportunities in the area. While there is not much to do in terms of outdoor activities, York does boast a number of parks and recreational facilities.
Notable attractions in and near York include the McCelvey Center, the Sylvia Theater, Moore Park, the York Recreation Complex, the Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History, and the Historical Center of York County. Some of the buildings included in the National Register of Historic Places include the Hart House, the Witherspoon-Hunter House, the Allison Plantation, the Wilson House.
York, SC Community Association Management Services
In York, home prices can range from $8K to $2.9M. The median home listing price in the city is $266.2K. This represents an 11 percent upward trend year-over-year. On the other hand, the median home value sits at $138.8K. About 57 percent of the York population are homeowners, while the remaining 43 percent rent their homes. The median rental price in York is $651.
In contrast, the median household income in York is $39,969. This is significantly lower than the national median. Residents also tend to have attained a lower education level. In fact, about 34 percent of the population hold some college or associate’s degree and 13 percent hold a bachelor’s degree. Only some 5 percent of York residents hold a master’s degree or higher.
There are many homeowners in York, most of whom live in communities run by homeowners associations. People typically prefer to purchase properties in HOAs because of the benefits they pose. For example, homeowners associations allow members to use exclusive amenities such as pools, clubhouses, parks, and fitness centers. Many communities also offer services like trash collection, snow removal, and landscaping.
Operating a homeowners association, though, is no easy feat. A majority of HOA boards discover that managing one is so challenging that the help of a community association management company in York, SC is often necessary.
HOA Management Services in York, SC
Running a homeowners association is not unlike running a business. It requires time and knowledge on top of other qualities such as integrity, leadership, and a willingness to learn. For many board members, it is almost impossible to juggle the duties of managing an HOA with the responsibilities required of them in their personal lives.
Fortunately, with York community association management services, HOA board members can share the burden. An HOA management company such as Cedar Management Group can take charge of the day-to-day administrative tasks as well as the more complicated tasks like financial management and accounting. Meanwhile, your board can focus on other issues within the community.
Cedar Management Group provides a wide range of solutions to York homeowners associations. Our services include reserve planning, community management, maintenance and violations, board education, accounting and collections, and legal assistance. Furthermore, we also offer value-added services such as board meeting planning, calendar management, vendor management, and emergency after-hours support.
The Only York, SC HOA Management Company for You
With Cedar Management Group, you can look forward to exceptional results delivered in the most transparent and efficient of ways. We are committed to providing our clients with the best community management solutions in the industry. Allow our team of qualified professionals and years of experience speak for themselves.
If you want to work with the best York HOA management company, call us today at (877) 252-3327. You may also contact us online to request a free proposal.
York, SC Local Resources
Are you new to the city of York? Scroll through this list of local resources to help you get accustomed to your new place of residence.