Briarcliffe Acres, SC: A Beautiful Seaside Community
Sitting between North Myrtle Beach and Myrtle Beach, Briarcliffe Acres is home to an estimated 593 people. As a planned community, the town took its name from Briarcliff Manor in New York, from which developer Kenneth Ellsworth was from. Interestingly, Briarcliffe Acres has remained largely unchanged since the 1960s. The town still houses many lakes, forests, and wild animals.
Today, Briarcliffe Acres attracts many new residents because of its rural feel mixed with big-city amenities. The town boasts excellent public schools, good job opportunities, and a moderate cost of living. It also has safe neighborhoods, a thriving nightlife, great weather, and no shortage of outdoor activities. Plus, as a seaside town, Briarcliffe Acres offers easy access to gorgeous beaches.
Community Association Management Services in Briarcliffe Acres, SC
Unsurprisingly, Briarcliffe Acres has an expensive real estate market. The median home value in this town is $641.4K, while the average sale price sits at $565K. Residents, though, are rather wealthy, earning a median income of $130,625. This is more than double the median national income.
At Briarcliffe Acres, most of the residents own their homes. In fact, about 96 percent of the population are homeowners, with the other 4 percent being renters. Tenants pay a median rental rate of $1,750, which is also well above the national median.
Additionally, the residents of this town tend to be more educated. A whopping 33 percent of the population graduated with a master’s degree or higher and 32 percent graduated with a bachelor’s degree. Again, this is higher than the national percentage when it comes to educational attainment. Some 24 percent of Briarcliffe Acres residents hold some college or associate’s degree.
As a planned community, Briarcliffe Acres attracts many new residents because of the presence of a homeowners association. This is mainly because of the benefits such an association poses. For one thing, a homeowners association allows its members to use private amenities such as pools, clubhouses, and gyms.
Additionally, homeowners associations also offer services like trash collection, snow removal, and landscaping. These perks make resident life more comfortable and easier. HOAs also protect property values through the improvement of curb appeal and the implementation of strict rules.
Still, managing an association does not come easy. In fact, many HOA boards turn to a Briarcliffe Acres community association management company for expert assistance.
HOA Management Services in Briarcliffe Acres, SC
Homeowners associations are, without a doubt, beneficial. But, they can also be troublesome to run. Board members take on a heavy load of duties, which includes sending out notices, preparing the annual budget, enforcing the rules, and resolving disputes. With personal responsibilities to juggle at the same time, board members often can’t find the time to perform these duties.
Enter professional Briarcliffe Acres, SC community association management services. With the help of a management firm, your HOA board can leave the day-to-day administrative tasks to a trained professional. This will leave your board with more time to focus on big-picture decisions and major projects.
Cedar Management Group provides exceptional HOA management services to associations in Briarcliffe Acres and beyond. Our services include community management, reserve planning, legal assistance, and maintenance and violations. We also offer accounting and collections, board education, and value-added services.
A Trusted Briarcliffe Acres, SC HOA Management Company
With years of experience and a team of highly qualified professionals, Cedar Management Group is the obvious choice for your community. We treat all of our clients with utmost professionalism and financial transparency, delivering unparalleled results every time. Plus, our competitive rates make us the smartest choice as well, budget-wise.
Here at Cedar, you can expect high-quality services and reliable customer support. Call us at (877) 252-3327 or contact us online to request a proposal. Hire the best Briarcliffe Acres HOA management company today!
Briarcliffe Acres, SC Local Resources
New residents to Briarcliffe Acres may find it hard to navigate through the town. For this reason, Cedar Management Group has taken the liberty of organizing a list of local resources you will find helpful in your move.