Conway, SC: Historic Rivertown
Conway has an estimated population of 25,956 residents. It serves as the county seat of Horry County. Conway is home to several attractions and sites, including the City Hall building and Coastal Carolina University. The city also boasts numerous outstanding public schools, a moderate cost of living, and relatively affordable housing, making it perfect for families.
As a rivertown, the Waccamaw River is a prominent fixture in the city. The Conway downtown area is home to the Riverwalk, an area dotted with restaurants and shops. Plus, the city’s close proximity to Myrtle Beach makes it a popular destination for tourists and new residents alike.
In addition, Conway also hosts many events throughout the year. This includes the Celebration of Lights, a seasonal event that also boasts a Santa’s Village. Other things to enjoy in Conway include its diverse community, easy commute, great weather, and plethora of outdoor activities.
Community Association Management Services in Conway, SC
In Conway, housing is quite affordable. Home prices can range from $12K all the way up to $12.5M, with a median home listing price of $218.3K. The median home value here, on the other hand, is $155K. About 66 percent of the population in Conway own their homes. The other 34 percent are renters who pay a median rent of $825. This is way below the national median of $1,062.
Though, residents also don’t earn as much money as those in other cities. The median household income in Conway is $42,508. Furthermore, in terms of education, an estimated 35 percent of the population graduated with some college or associate’s degree, 11 percent graduated with a bachelor’s degree, and 10 percent graduated with a master’s degree or higher.
Numerous homeowners in Conway choose to live in communities managed by a homeowners association. This is chiefly due to the services and amenities they offer. Such associations typically include amenities such as fitness centers, clubhouses, pools, and playgrounds. Some of the services they provide include maintenance, landscaping, and trash removal.
Additionally, homeowners associations also aim to safeguard property values. They do this by enhancing curb appeal and implementing strict regulations within the community. Although members do need to pay HOA dues regularly, they also benefit from these payments. Beyond that, HOA living is just more comfortable, secure, and collaborative.
Unfortunately, many HOA boards find it difficult to juggle their daily duties with their personal responsibilities. This is why a majority of communities seek help from a Conway HOA management company.
Conway, SC HOA Management Company
While it is true that homeowners associations provide plenty of perks, they can also be troublesome to operate. Board members often don’t have adequate time or the right knowledge to successfully manage their community. As a result, the community suffers from poor management, lower property values, and displeased homeowners.
But, many associations have discovered the key to effective community management — a Conway community association management company. With assistance from a management firm, your HOA board can entrust the more time-consuming duties to an experienced manager. A management company can focus on the daily operations of your community, while your board devotes more of your time to making big decisions.
Cedar Management Group boasts a wide range of management solutions designed to help community associations in Conway. Our services include community management, board education, accounting and collections, legal assistance, reserve planning, and maintenance and violations. Our value-added services also make other tasks, such as vendor management, board meeting planning, and calendar management, easier.
On the Hunt for an HOA Management Company in Conway, SC?
Cedar Management Group is the premier management company in the Conway area. Our commitment to excellence, professionalism, and financial transparency make us the obvious choice for your community. With us by your side, you can look forward to high-quality results delivered in an efficient and effective manner. Plus, it doesn’t hurt that our competitive pricing makes us affordable as well.
Call us today at (877) 252-3327 to learn more about our Conway, SC community association management services or contact us online to request a free proposal.
Conway, SC Local Resources
Moving to Conway is a good decision, as it is one of the best suburbs in the area. But, navigating this town, while small, can be a challenge. To help you transition to your new home faster, we have put together a list of local resources you might find helpful.