Cary, NC: A Small Town With a Big Heart
With an estimated population of 170,282 residents, Cary is the most populous town in North Carolina. It is also the second-most populous town in the entire country. Cary is located in Wake County, though a small portion of it also extends to Chatham County.
Cary is known for its natural attractions. In fact, there are more than 30 parks in the area, including William B. Umstead Park, Fred G. Bond Metropolitan Park, Thomas Brooks Park, and Regency Park. Cary is also home to several highly rated public and private schools as well as Wake Technical Community College.
In addition, Cary has a thriving arts and culture scene. The town hosts several events throughout the year. This includes a Diwali celebration, the Dragon Boat Festival, the Ritmo Latino Festival, Kwanzaa, Dreamfest, the Lazy Daze Arts & Crafts Festival, the Spring Daze Arts & Crafts Festival, and Cary Band Day.
Residents enjoy the town’s many opportunities for outdoor recreation, diverse population, vibrant nightlife, and safe neighborhoods. Cary also has a moderate cost of living, fairly affordable housing, and great job opportunities. Other notable attractions in the town include the Hemlock Bluffs Nature Preserve, Cary Arts Center, the Koka Booth Amphitheatre, the Cary Theater, the Page-Walker Arts and History Center.
HOA Management Services in Cary, NC
The median home value in Cary is $356.4K, while the median home listing price is $415K. About 68 percent of the population own their homes, while the other 32 percent rent their homes. The median rent price here is $1,246. Some of the highest-appreciating neighborhoods include Green Level, Walnut St / Buck Jones Rd, and Parkthrough St / W Chatham St.
While the real estate market in Cary isn’t the most affordable, residents make up for it with high earnings. The median household income in this town is $104,669. Residents also tend to be well-educated, as 38 percent of the population hold a bachelor’s degree and a whopping 30 percent hold a master’s degree or higher. Some 19 percent, on the other hand, hold some college or associate’s degree.
Many neighborhoods in Cary are experiencing a rise in property values. While several factors can contribute to this, homeowners associations are one of the most prominent ones. There is just no denying the role homeowners associations play in protecting and increasing property values. But, how do these HOAs do it?
First of all, HOAs are responsible for maintaining the common areas of a community. They make sure to keep these places clean and in good working order. Secondly, HOAs impose rules and property restrictions to maintain the aesthetics of the neighborhood. After all, curb appeal can influence property values in a big way.
Homeowners associations also provide their members with amenities and services, most of which are exclusive. This can include amenities such as pools and clubhouses as well as services such as landscaping, snow removal, and garbage collection. But, the help of a Cary HOA management company is often necessary to accomplish these.
Cary, NC Community Association Management Services
Homeowners associations are undeniably favored by Cary residents. But, running them can be challenging. In fact, most HOA boards deem the job so tough or time-consuming that expert services are usually called in. This is where a Cary community association management company like Cedar Management Group can help.
We offer unparalleled services to community associations in the Cary area. In addition to community management, Cedar offers help with the more taxing aspects of running an HOA. This includes accounting and collection, reserve planning, and maintenance and violations. We also offer board education services, legal assistance, and value-added services.
The Only Cary, NC HOA Management Company for You
Hiring a management company is a big and important step, which is why you should go with one that is the most trusted in the industry. Here at Cedar Management Group, we pride ourselves in delivering unrivaled results with utmost professionalism and financial transparency. Our years of experience, reliable customer service, and team of highly trained professionals make us the obvious choice for any association.
Call us today at (877) 252-3327 to learn more about our community association management services in Cary. Alternatively, you may also contact us online to request a proposal.
Cary, NC Local Resources
Are you new to the city of Cary? Worry not! We understand just how confusing it can be to transition to a new environment. To help you out, we have put together a list of local resources that any Cary resident must know about.