Florence, SC: The Magic City
Florence has an estimated population of 38,531 residents. It also acts as the county seat of Florence County. Florence is a diverse city with residents from all walks of life. The city is home to several highly rated schools, major companies, and a bustling city center. Companies that have operations in the city include Wells Fargo, Monster.com, Bank of America, Truist Financial, and GE Healthcare.
Its downtown area recently went through a revitalization and redevelopment program, rehabilitating many historic buildings and building countless new apartments. Today, Florence boasts a number of attractions, including the Florence Museum of Art, Science & History, the Florence Little Theatre, and the Francis Marion University Performing Arts Center.
Sports also play an important role in the culture of Florence. Baseball, in particular, is a major sport in the city, but other sports such as football and hockey are equally popular. For recreation and entertainment, residents enjoy the many parks, restaurants, shops, and bars across the city. All this, in addition to excellent weather, great public transportation, and an affordable cost of living, make Florence the perfect place to settle down.
Community Association Management Services in Florence, SC
Florence has an affordable housing market, with condos, townhomes, and multi-family homes ranging from $800 to $6.7M. The median listing price for a home here is $185K, while the median home value is $158.6K. About 58 percent of the population own their homes, whereas the other 42 percent rent their homes. Rent is cheap in Florence, with a median price of $780.
Although housing is quite inexpensive in Florence, the median household income — at $49,525 — is below the national median. In terms of education, 13 percent of residents graduated with a master’s degree or higher, 18 percent graduated with a bachelor’s degree, and 29 percent graduated with some college or associate’s degree.
Out of the many neighborhoods in this city, some of the highest-appreciating ones include Ebenezer Rd / Radio Dr, Oakdale, and Danwood / Elim. Most of the homeowners here prefer to reside in homeowners associations. This is chiefly due to the services and amenities these associations provide. From community pools and clubhouses to landscaping services and trash collection, HOA communities have much to offer.
Apart from these perks, homeowners associations also work to maintain property values within the community. These associations accomplish this through continuously improving curb appeal and enforcing rules that keep the community in order. Striving to achieve these goals, though, is often hard without help from a professional Florence community association management company.
HOA Management Services in Florence, SC
Homeowners associations certainly present a multitude of benefits, but they can also be burdensome to board members. More often than not, board members don’t have a lot of time to devote to community matters or simply lack the expertise required to run the HOA properly. This usually leads to poor management, displeased members, and lower property values.
But, with the help of a Florence, SC community association management company, you can look forward to more efficient operations and better results. A professional company can handle regular HOA tasks such as coordinating with vendors, collecting dues, and sending out notices. Many companies also offer financial management and accounting services. This leaves your board with more free time, allowing you to focus on more pressing issues.
Cedar Management Group specializes in a wide variety of management services. We cater to community associations of all types and sizes. We can manage your accounting tasks and dues collection as well as educate board members on proper practices and procedures. Other services include maintenance and violations management, community management, reserve planning, legal assistance, and value-added services.
An Unrivaled Florence, SC HOA Management Company
Here at Cedar Management Group, we pride ourselves in delivering exceptional results and prompt customer service. We handle every client with care, professionalism, and financial transparency. Trust that you will find our services up to your standards.
For the best Florence HOA management company with years of experience and unparalleled resources, contact Cedar Management Group today. Call us at (877) 252-3327 or get in touch with us online to request a free proposal.
Florence, SC Local Resources
Florence is one of the best places to live in Florence County. Moving here is a good choice, but new residents often find it hard to navigate the city. Let Cedar Management Group make your transition easier with a list of helpful local resources.