Dentsville, SC — Quality Living in Columbia’s Suburbs
Dentsville is an unincorporated community in Richland County, SC. It was named after the Dent family, who lived in the area during the early 1800s. After the Dents rail station was built, the surrounding areas then became known as Dentsville. Today, Dentsville is home to over 14,000 people.
Located at the junction of Decker Boulevard and Two Notch Road, Dentsville is about 15 minutes from Columbia. It is also part of the capital city’s metropolitan area. As such, residents can easily access the many economic opportunities there. Top-rated attractions and landmarks are also just a quick drive from Dentsville.
Despite the proximity to the second-largest city in South Carolina, Dentsville has a simple and charming atmosphere. The suburban community is known for parks and open spaces where people can relax and have fun. The Sesquicentennial State Park is also nearby so you can enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities. With a low cost of living, residents are also able to achieve high-quality lives. This is why Dentsville is one of the best places in South Carolina to raise a family.
Dentsville, SC Community Association Management
In Dentsville, 34% of residents are homeowners while the remaining 66% are renters. Homes in the suburban community have a median listing price of $141,500 with a 34.8% year-over-year growth. Meanwhile, the average rent is $655 for a studio, $983 for a one-bedroom, $1,160 for a two-bedroom, and $1,254 for three-bedroom apartment.
Many homebuyers are interested in purchasing properties in Dentsville, especially given the home appreciation values in the last few years. And to make an even better return on their investment, homebuyers are choosing to live in communities with homeowners associations. For homeowners, there’s a certain comfort in knowing that there is a governing board that looks after the best interest of the community.
However, for an HOA to be successful, you need board members that can handle the complex aspects of community management. As volunteers, this can sometimes be a difficult requirement to meet. For guaranteed success, many associations choose to enlist the services of a Dentsville, SC community association management company. And that’s where the Cedar Management Group comes in.
The Best Community Association Management in Dentsville
Cedar Management Group understands the needs of homeowners and homeowners association. That’s why we’ve developed state-of-the-art technologies to ensure that your community operates properly and seamlessly. Our goal is to provide excellent service that will better the quality lives of your clients.
You can count on us for a wide range of Dentsville community association management including accounting and collections, board education, legal assistance, maintenance and violations, and reserve planning. Cedar Management also provides value-added services for more custom-fit HOA solutions.
At Cedar Management, we have a talented team of community managers and support staff to address the day-to-day needs of your community. No issue is too small or too complicated. We will address them quickly — thus saving your valuable time and money. We work together with HOA boards to ensure that all important community matters are taken care of. Residents see major improvements within the association and become satisfied with the high level of service coming from their Dentsville HOA management company.
Looking for a Dentsville, SC HOA Management Company?
As a leading HOA management company in Dentsville, Cedar Management knows how to get the job done. If you want to learn more about our services, feel free to call us today at 803.234.4444 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a proposal. We look forward to serving your community!
Dentsville, SC Local Resources
Moving to Dentsville, SC? As a new resident, it can be tricky to navigate the ins and outs of your new home. To ensure that you have a seamless transition, the Cedar Management Group has created a list of local resources. Feel free to use this guide to find essential services, the best schools and hospitals in your area, a variety of restaurants, and the best activities that Dentsville, SC has to offer.