Clemmons, NC: A Rich Winston-Salem Suburb
The Village of Clemmons has an estimated population of 20,867 residents. It is located in Forsyth County. The village, which was initially called Clemmonsville, incorporated in 1986. Clemmons is home to West Forsyth High School, Forsyth County’s largest high school, and the sprawling Tanglewood Park, which houses a public pool, horse stables, and a dog park.
Tanglewood Park is also the site of the annual Tanglewood Festival of Lights as well as the Tanglewood Park Arboretum and Rose Garden. For outdoor activities, residents enjoy paddle boating and fishing at Mallard Lake, which is also located within the park. Apart from outdoor recreation, Clemmons also boasts a diverse community, fair weather, and a vibrant nightlife scene.
Clemmons welcomes many new residents every year. This is mainly due to the village’s outstanding public schools, affordable housing, and lucrative career opportunities. Plus, Clemmons offers a fairly low cost of living, too.
Notable points of interest in and around Clemmons include Kaleideum Museum, the Old Salem Museum & Gardens, the Reynolda Gardens, the Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art, and the Reynolda House Museum of American Art.
Clemmons, NC Community Association Management Services
Clemmons has a very active real estate market. Home prices in the village can range from $11.9K all the way up to $2.2M. The median home listing price sits at $319.6K, which is 12.2 percent higher than the previous year. The median home value, though, is $226.6K, a tad higher than the national median.
Most Clemmons’ residents own their homes. In fact, about 74 percent of the population here are homeowners, while the other 26 percent rent their homes. The median rent price in Clemmons is $866, which is considerably cheaper than the national median. Some of the most expensive neighborhoods in Clemmons are Harper Rd / Fair Oaks Dr, Capernaum / West Bend, and the Village Center.
In terms of household income, Clemmons boasts a median of $70,659. Residents tend to be well-educated, with 17 percent of the population holding a master’s degree or higher. About 31 percent of Clemmons residents hold a bachelor’s degree and about 29 percent hold some college or associate’s degree.
No matter the education level or income bracket, though, both current and potential residents of Clemmons favor living in HOA communities. Although homeowners associations do charge monthly dues, members receive a wealth of perks in exchange. For instance, members can use the various community amenities and benefit from inclusive services. These associations also make sure to maintain property values by improving curb appeal and enforcing strict rules within the community.
Though, managing a homeowners association is no easy feat. For this reason, most HOA boards outsource community association management services in Clemmons, NC to a professional company.
HOA Management Services in Clemmons, NC
If you have ever served on your HOA board, then you know how difficult it is to keep the association running smoothly. There are so many tasks involved — from handling homeowner complaints and resolving disputes to managing the association’s finances and filing taxes. With all these responsibilities and then some, many board members find themselves feeling overwhelmed.
This is where a Clemmons community association management company can help. With Cedar Management Group by your side, you can say goodbye to tedious tasks and administrative work. Let our team of experienced professionals handle the day-to-day operations of your community. In turn, your HOA board can focus on planning for the community’s future and making big-picture decisions.
Cedar Management Group offers a wide range of solutions to community associations in the Clemmons area. Our services include reserve planning, community management, maintenance and violations, board education, accounting and collections, and legal assistance. We also offer value-added services such as budget preparation, calendar management, vendor management, and more.
The Perfect Clemmons, NC HOA Management Company for You
Partnering with the wrong company can spell long-term disaster for your community. Avoid that mistake by hiring Cedar Management Group today. When you put your trust in us, you can expect unrivaled results, 24/7 customer service, and a dedication to excellence. Our years of experience and team of skilled professionals can attest to that.
Look no further for the best Clemmons HOA management company for you. Call us today at (877) 252-3327 for more information or contact us online to request a free proposal.
Clemmons, NC Local Resources
Clemmons may be a small village, but it can still be confusing to navigate for new residents. Make your transition easier with the help of this list of local resources we have compiled. From government services to shopping centers, you can find it all below.