Located in Fairfax County, Centreville has an estimated population of 74,230 residents. It is situated near Washington, D.C., separated by only about 20 miles.
Centreville is a great place to raise a family. There are many outstanding public schools in the area as well as an abundance of outdoor activities to choose from. Centreville also boasts a diverse population, fair weather, and an easy commute. Beyond that, residents enjoy an exciting nightlife and entertainment scene.
Notable attractions in and near Centreville include Ellanor C. Lawrence Park, the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, Bull Run Regional Park, the Walney Visitor Center, Cox Farms, Manassas National Battlefield Park, and Cub Run Stream Valley Park.
HOA Management Services in Centreville, VA
Centreville has a diverse real estate market, with condos and homes ranging from $57K to $3.5M. The median listing home price in the city is $570K, while the median home value is $447K. In Centreville, most of the residents own their homes. In fact, 71% of the population are homeowners, while the other 29% are renters.
Residents in Centreville have a median household income of $121,322, which is significantly higher than the national median. When it comes to education level, 23% of residents have a master’s degree or higher and 33% have a bachelor’s degree — both of which are higher than the national average. About 20 percent of Centreville residents have some college or associate’s degree.
Homeowners in Centreville often prefer to live in HOA communities because of the countless benefits they offer. In fact, HOAs are one of the reasons why properties in Centreville continue to hold a high value.
For one thing, homeowners associations keep property values high by imposing strict rules and fees. Members of such associations also receive access to certain amenities such as clubhouses, private parks, community pools, gardens, gyms, and the like. Many services are also provided by the association, such as landscaping, maintenance, and garbage removal. Beyond that, living in an HOA community offers a sense of belonging that is hard to match.
Centreville, VA Community Association Management Services
Centreville homeowners associations are definitely popular communities to live in. But, they can be a handful to manage. In fact, many HOA boards find it difficult to oversee the community’s day-to-day operations either due to a lack of time or knowledge. After all, running an entire association is akin to running a business. There are so many moving parts involved.
This is why many homeowners associations turn to a Centreville HOA management company for help. A professional management company can assist your board with all the tedious and administrative work necessary to keep the association running. Professionals also have the experience, knowledge, and connections required to achieve successful HOA management.
Enter Cedar Management Group, a leading HOA management company in the North Carolina area. Our Centreville community association management services range from community management and accounting and collections to maintenance and violations and board education. We also offer reserve planning, legal assistance, and value-added services.
The Only Centreville, VA HOA Management Company for You
Finding the right management company is never easy. A lot of research and screening work must go into it, not to mention the struggle of looking for a company that matches your budget limitations. Cedar Management Group, though, promises to check off all your needs while still charging a competitive price.
Here at Cedar, we are committed to providing our clients with exceptional service, 24/7 customer support, and unparalleled results. For the best community association management services in Centreville, call us today at (817) 440-4542 or contact us online to request a proposal.
Centreville, VA Local Resources
Are you new to the city of Centreville? Worry not! We understand just how confusing it can be to adjust to new surroundings. To help you out, we have put together a list of local resources that any Centreville resident must know about.