Cabarrus County, NC — Where Racing Lives
Cabarrus County is located in the south-central region of North Carolina. It encompasses two cities — Concord and Kannapolis — as well as the towns of Harrisburg, Mt. Pleasant, and Midland. Together, these municipalities have an estimated population of over 216,000.
Racing is the main attraction in Cabarrus County. With major attractions like the Charlotte Motor Speedway and zMAX Dragway, it is a haven for race fans. But even though most people come to Cabarrus County to see the races, they stay because of the many fun and delectable pit stops you’ll find along the way.
Make sure to take a detour at downtown Concord where you’ll find creative street art, quaint studios, handmade souvenirs, and family-owned restaurants. Meanwhile, Kannapolis has a revitalized downtown area that is very relaxing and welcoming. Head to Mt. Pleasant if you want to find antique treasures and interesting locals.
Midland, on the other hand, is a great place for outdoor adventures. There’s plenty of open spaces where you’ll be captivated by the natural beauty of the region. Last but not the least, Harrisburg is where you’ll find nostalgic Americana. Schedule a trip on the 4th of July to witness one of the largest parades in the region.
Residents love the small-town charm that Cabarrus County provides. Nevertheless, since Charlotte is only about 30 minutes away, it’s still easy to enjoy the modern amenities and vast economic opportunities in the big city.
Community Association Management in Cabarrus County, NC
Cabarrus County residents are predominantly homeowners (71%) while the remaining 29% are renters. Homes in the county have a median listing price of $260,000 with a 4.5% year-over-year growth. As for rent prices, it ranges from $875 for a studio to $1,779 for a four-bedroom property.
Within Cabarrus County, Harrisburg and Midland have more expensive properties. Kannapolis is the least expensive city followed by Mt. Pleasant and Concord. Regardless of the neighborhood, though, Cabarrus County properties are in demand as more people are looking to settle in this charming county.
New homeowners are particularly drawn to properties that have a homeowners association. HOA communities have attractive amenities and convenient services, which leads to a higher quality of living. There’s also an HOA board to protect the high property values within the community.
However, a well-functioning HOA community is not easy to achieve. It’s important to have knowledgeable board members who can attend to a variety of tasks each day. Since this can be difficult to find, most HOAs turn to a Cabarrus, NC community association management company — and this is where the Cedar Management Group can be of great service.
Top-Notch Community Association Management Company in Cabarrus County
With years of experience under our belt, Cedar Management Group is a Cabarrus County HOA management company that you can trust. It is our mission to help communities — both big and small — to achieve stability and growth. We deliver the Cabarrus community association management services that your HOA needs to run smoothly and efficiently.
Our wide range of services includes maintenance and violations, community management, reserve planning, and accounting and collections. For a more capable HOA board, we can also help with board education and legal assistance if needed. We have a very capable team of community managers and support staff to handle the day-to-day operations of your community. You can count on us to handle your concerns swiftly so that they don’t snowball into larger, more costly problems.
With more time on your hands, board members can finally focus on the long-term goals of the association. As residents see the benefits of having a Cabarrus County, NC HOA management company, you’ll also see their satisfaction levels increase.
Want to learn more about our HOA management company in Cabarrus County? Don’t hesitate to contact Cedar Management Group today! Call us at 704-644-8808 or request a proposal online.
Cabarrus Country, NC Local Resources
Have you recently moved to Cabarrus County, NC? While it may take some time to get settled in, make sure you don’t miss out on the latest events and activities, as well as essential services. The Cedar Management Group has a list of local resources that will make the transition to your new home as seamless as possible.