Located in Fairfax County, Burke has an estimated population of 41,055 residents. It is home to Burke Centre, a 1,700-acre planned community that consists of five sub-communities.
In terms of recreation, Burke does not disappoint. Burke Lake Park is a popular destination for residents, with its campsites, picnic areas, jogging trails, amphitheater, and golf course. The community also hosts a number of events throughout the year, such as the Burke Farmers Market, a fall festival, and the Pumpkin Playground.
Additionally, Burke boasts highly-rated public schools, good job and housing opportunities, and an easy commute. Residents also enjoy plenty of outdoor activities, a decent nightlife scene, and a very diverse community of people. The cost of living, though, is rather high.
Community Association Management Services in Burke, VA
Burke has a fairly expensive housing market, with homes ranging from $275K to $1.8M. The median listing price for a home here is $620K, while the median home value is $557K. About 87% of the population own their homes, whereas the other 13% rent their homes. Rent is pricey in Burke, with a median price of $2,345.
Although housing is quite costly in Burke, the median household income — at $149,833 — is more than twice as much as the national median. In terms of education, 31% of residents graduated with a master’s degree or higher, another 31% graduated with a bachelor’s degree, and 22% graduated with some college or associate’s degree.
Out of the many neighborhoods in this city, some of the highest-appreciating ones include Southport / Fox Lair, Cherry Run / Pepper Tree, and Edgewater / Burke Lake Meadow. Most of the homeowners here prefer to reside in homeowners associations. This is chiefly due to the services and amenities these associations provide. From community pools and clubhouses to landscaping services and trash collection, HOA communities have much to offer.
Apart from these perks, homeowners associations also work to maintain property values within the community. These associations accomplish this through continuously improving curb appeal and enforcing rules that keep the community in order. Striving to achieve these goals, though, is often hard without help from a professional Burke community association management company.
HOA Management Services in Burke, VA
Homeowners associations certainly present a multitude of benefits, but they can also be burdensome to board members. More often than not, board members don’t have a lot of time to devote to community matters or simply lack the expertise required to run the HOA properly. This usually leads to poor management, displeased members, and lower property values.
But, with the help of a Burke, VA community association management company, you can look forward to more efficient operations and better results. A professional company can handle regular HOA tasks such as coordinating with vendors, collecting dues, and sending out notices. Many companies also offer financial management and accounting services. This leaves your board with more free time, allowing you to focus on more pressing issues.
Cedar Management Group specializes in a wide variety of management services. We cater to community associations of all types and sizes. We can manage your accounting tasks and dues collection as well as educate board members on proper practices and procedures. Other services include maintenance and violations management, community management, reserve planning, legal assistance, and value-added services.
An Unrivaled Burke, VA HOA Management Company
Here at Cedar Management Group, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional results and prompt customer service. We handle every client with care, professionalism, and financial transparency. Trust that you will find our services up to your standards.
For the best Burke HOA management company with years of experience and unparalleled resources, contact Cedar Management Group today. Call us at (817) 440-4542 or get in touch with us online to request a free proposal.
Burke, VA Local Resources
Burke is one of the best places to live in Burke County. Moving here is a good choice, but new residents often find it hard to navigate the city. Let Cedar Management Group make your transition easier with a list of helpful local resources.