Belmont, NC — Southern Charm and Natural Beauty Abound
Belmont is located in Gaston County, NC. It is home to over 12,500 people. Inspired by the nearby Crowders Mountain, this small suburban city was named Belmont, which is a portmanteau of “Beautiful Mountain.” It is a fitting name considering all the natural beauty that surrounds Belmont. Add to that, the calm waters of Catawba River and Wylie Lake make Belmont a great hub for outdoor recreation activities.
Though most people come to Belmont to hike, bike, or explore the great outdoors, the city offers much more than that. Make sure to head to the historic downtown area to experience the classic, old-school atmosphere of Belmont. You’ll be taken back to simpler times as you walk by historical buildings, brick sidewalks, friendly locals. Visitors shouldn’t forget to sample the local craft beers and eateries as well. Belmont has many delectable options including Muddy River Distillery, Nellie’s Southern Kitchen, and Primal Brewery.
Residents love the relaxed pace of Belmont. It’s a great place to unplug and get in touch with nature. Neighborhoods are tranquil and spacious as well. Nevertheless, with Gastonia and Charlotte only about 20 minutes away, it’s very easy to access big-city amenities and economic opportunities. As such, residents can experience the best of both worlds.
Belmont, NC Community Association Management
In Belmont, 66% of the population are homeowners. The remaining 34% are renters. Homes in the suburban city have a median listing price of $324,700 with a 10.3% year-over-year growth. Rental prices range from about $1,038 for a one-bedroom, $1,174 for a two-bedroom, and $1,412 for a three-bedroom property.
Wilkinson is the most affordable neighborhood in Wilkinson. Homebuyers can check out the North Belmont and Lakefront neighborhoods for reasonably priced properties. Meanwhile, available homes in the Central Belmont area tend to have higher property values
Regardless of which neighborhood you choose, buying a home is a major investment. Regular maintenance and upkeep are crucial if you want to protect your property values. However, this can sometimes be too time-consuming for the typical homeowner. As such, more and more people are buying properties that have a homeowners association.
Living in an HOA community has many benefits such as private amenities, convenient services, and supportive neighbors. You’ll also have an HOA board that handles most — if not all — of the community’s affairs. While this is very convenient for homeowners, it can put a lot of pressure on the board members. Without adequate time and expertise, they may struggle with the essential responsibilities. If you want to safeguard the interests, consider the benefits of hiring a Belmont, NC HOA management company like the Cedar Management Group.
Choose the Best Community Association Management Company in Belmont
Cedar Management Group is a leading Belmont HOA management company. With extensive expertise and innovative solutions, we provide the support and services that communities need to operate smoothly and efficiently.
We have a talented team of certified community managers and support staff to handle the day-to-day operations of your association. We’ll take care of tedious tasks such as accounting and collections, maintenance and violations, and reserve planning. Our Belmont, NC community association management services also include board education and legal assistance, as well as value-added services. We will help you save time, money, and energy. As such, board members have more resources to devote to long-term community-building initiatives.
When you partner with Cedar Management Group, you’ll be able to see major improvements in your community association management. Residents will be satisfied with their quality of life. Your sustained success will also attract more homebuyers, leading to growth and stability.
Need a Belmont HOA Management Company?
Choose the Cedar Management Group today! As a trusted HOA management company in Belmont, you can expect high quality and reliable services. To learn more about our offerings, feel free to call 704.336.9888 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a proposal.
Belmont, NC Local Resources
Want to get to know your new city? The Cedar Management Group has curated a list of local resources for new residents. In this list, you’ll find essential services and resources that will help you get settled in, as well as fun activities and entertainment options for the entire family.