Williamsburg is an independent city with an estimated population of 15,425 residents. It is home to the College of William & Mary, making it a college town. The city is also best known for Colonial Williamsburg, a historic area that drives most of its tourism.
Williamsburg is a great place to live in. The city boasts highly-rated public schools, relatively safe neighborhoods, and an abundance of outdoor spaces. Residents also enjoy an exciting nightlife scene, an incredibly diverse community, and a comfortable commute. Though, the city also has an expensive housing market and a high cost of living.
Notable attractions in the city include the Governor’s Palace, Bruton Parish Church, the Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum, the Williamsburg Botanical Garden, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, and the Peyton Randolph House.
Community Association Management Services in Williamsburg, VA
Williamsburg boasts an expensive housing market, with home prices ranging from $5K to $12.5M. The median home listing price in the area is $441.5K, while the median home value is $334.1K. About 52% of the population own their homes, while the other 48% rent their homes. Williamsburg has a median rent of $1,153.
In terms of household income, Williamsburg falls below the national average. The median household income here is $59,288. Educational attainment, though, is very high. In fact, about 25% of Williamsburg’s residents hold a master’s degree or higher and 26% hold a bachelor’s degree. Finally, about 23% of the population holds some college or associate’s degree.
In any case, though, most of the residents in Williamsburg like to live in communities managed by homeowners associations. This can be primarily attributed to the fact that these associations offer a lot of benefits to their members. For instance, HOA members can enjoy a variety of exclusive amenities such as parks, pools, gyms, and clubhouses. Many communities also offer services such as trash collection, snow removal, and landscaping.
But, maintaining the community and keeping property values high is hard work. And, more often than not, HOA board members don’t have the time or expertise for the job. This is where a Williamsburg HOA management company can help.
HOA Management Services in Williamsburg, VA
Those who have experience serving on their HOA board know that running a community takes a lot of work. There are a lot of tasks involved in community management, and these aren’t just the administrative kind. It also requires some expertise in financial management, knowing how to resolve disputes and some level of legal knowledge.
When left in the wrong hands, homeowners associations can suffer from poor management. This can then have a direct impact on homeowner satisfaction, curb appeal, and property values. As such, many associations outsource the job to a Williamsburg community association management company like Cedar Management Group.
We offer a wide range of solutions designed to make association management easier. Our services include community management, reserve planning, accounting and collections, legal assistance, and value-added services. We also manage maintenance and violations as well as provide board member training.
The Best Williamsburg, VA HOA Management Company
Cedar Management Group is a trusted management company in Williamsburg. Clients who partner with us can expect high-quality results delivered with the utmost professionalism, financial transparency, and efficiency. We are committed to helping you maintain your community and, by extension, your property values.
If you are in search of reliable Williamsburg, VA community association management services, Cedar Management Group is the best choice. Call us today at (804) 406-4458 or contact us online to request a free estimate.
Williamsburg, VA Local Resources
While Williamsburg is a small town, new residents may still find it hard to navigate through. In an effort to help you adjust to your new home, we have put together a list of local resources you will find helpful.