Union County, NC — Where Past and Present Come Together
Union County is located in the southwestern region of North Carolina. It encompasses the city of Monroe — the county seat — as well as several towns and villages including Indian Trail, Mint Hill, Stallings, Waxhaw, and Weddington. Originally a quiet and rural area, Union County has experienced rapid growth and is now home to over 239,500 people.
In Union County, you’ll see a wonderful mixture of the past and present. Historical landmarks are preserved and blend seamlessly with more modern structures. Each town has a quiet but charming downtown area that’s worth a visit. You can explore unique boutiques, family-owned restaurants, and homegrown entertainment.
Union County is known for classic Southern homes, spacious neighborhoods, and close-knit communities. As part of the Charlotte metropolitan area, residents can also take advantage of the vast economic opportunities in the area. It’s no wonder that Union County is a popular place for young professionals, families, and retirees.
Union County, NC Community Association Management
In Union County, 81% of residents are homeowners while the remaining 19% are renters. Homes in the area have a median listing price of $330,000 with a 1.6% year-over-year growth. Rental prices range from about $685 to $2,700, depending on the property.
Residential properties in the towns of Marvin, Waxhaw, and Wesley Chapel are the most expensive. Meanwhile, more affordable areas include Fairview, Mineral Springs, Hemby Bridge, and Marshville. Given a fast-growing economy, properties in Union County are in high demand.
When investing in a home, it’s very important to consider property values. That’s why more homebuyers are choosing to live in HOA communities. Apart from higher property values, a homeowners association has many other benefits such as fun amenities and convenient services. There’s also an HOA board that maintains the shared assets of the community.
However, running an HOA can be complicated and time-consuming. The larger the community gets, the more responsibilities for the HOA board. And when board members become spread too thin, the community can suffer. As such, many associations decide to hire a Union County, NC community association management company. This is where we, the Cedar Management Group, can be of great service to your community.
A Trusted Community Association Management Company in Union County, NC
Cedar Management Group has years of experience as a Union County HOA management company. We fully understand the essential support and services that most communities need the most. As such, our state-of-the-art technologies are designed to streamline your operations and ensure that your community functions efficiently.
Cedar Management Group offers a wide range of Union County community association management services including accounting and collections, maintenance and violations, reserve planning, board education, legal assistance, and day-to-day operations. We also have value added services to create a more custom-fit solution for your community.
Partnering with Cedar Management means working with a talented team of community managers and support staff. We provide service of the utmost quality. Thus, you can expect Cedar Management Group to respond to your needs in a timely manner. Not only will we relieve your headaches, but we will also help your association save time and money in the long term.
Need a Union County, NC HOA Management Company?
Want to learn more about the benefits of having an HOA management company in Union County? Contact the Cedar Management Group today! Feel free to 704.644.8808 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a proposal.
Union County, NC Local Resources
Moving to a new place can seem foreign. To help you settle comfortably in your new home in Union County, the Cedar Management Group has curated a list of local resources. Included in this list are essential services, handy resources, and the best places to explore in Union County.