Situated in Sumner County, Hendersonville has an estimated population of 61,753 residents. The city is known for being the home of many notable country musicians, including Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash. The Hendersonville Performing Arts Center, previously known as Steeple Players Theatre, is also located in the city.
Hendersonville is considered by many to be one of the best places to live in Sumner County. This is true for many reasons. For one, Hendersonville boasts excellent public schools, making it a good place for families with children. The city also offers great housing and job opportunities.
Additionally, residents enjoy a moderate cost of living, a diverse culture, and fair weather. Hendersonville also has a bustling nightlife scene and no shortage of outdoor activities to do. Popular attractions in and around the area include Historic Rock Castle, Monthaven Arts & Cultural Center, Moss-Wright Park, Historic Mansker’s Station, Old Hickory Dam, Trinity Music City, and Drakes Creek Park.
Community Association Management Services in Hendersonville, TN
Hendersonville has a booming real estate market. Here, you will find home prices ranging from $19.9K to $5.3M. The median home value in the city is $266.1K, while the median home listing price is $400K.
A majority of residents — about 70 percent — own their homes. The other 30 percent rent their homes, and the city’s median rent sits at $1,173. Some of the most expensive neighborhoods in the city include Cumberland Hills Dr / Anderson Ln, Long Hollow Pike / Longview Dr, and Shackle Island.
In Hendersonville, households earn a median income of $72,539. This is notably higher than the national median. Residents have also generally attained a higher level of education. About 13 percent of the population hold a master’s degree or higher and 25 percent hold a bachelor’s degree.
Homeowners associations are common in Hendersonville, and many buyers opt to purchase homes in such communities. This is mainly due to the perks that come with HOA living. First of all, such associations help protect property values by maintaining curb appeal and providing valuable services such as landscaping, maintenance, and trash collection.
Secondly, homeowners associations also tend to have amenities that are exclusively available to members. This can include community pools, clubhouses, fitness centers, private parks, playgrounds, and even golf courses. Running an HOA, though, is a full-time job. As such, many boards turn to an HOA management company in Hendersonville for help.
Hendersonville, TN Community Association Management Company
Association living may be great, but those who run them know how difficult it is to keep such communities afloat. There are so many moving parts involved, and board members have to continuously stay on top of their duties to ensure the show goes on smoothly. Everything from accounting and dues collection to maintenance and violations — board members do them all.
Due to a lack of time or expertise, though, a lot of boards fall short. This is why Hendersonville community association management services are necessary. A management company can take over the day-to-day operations of your community with the help of a support team. Meanwhile, your board can focus on more pressing issues.
Cedar Management Group offers a variety of management solutions designed to make your job as a board member easier. We provide assistance with community management, accounting and collections, maintenance and violations, board education, and reserve planning. In addition to this, we also offer legal assistance and value-added services such as board meeting preparation and emergency after-hours support.
The Best Hendersonville, TN HOA Management Company
Here at Cedar, we are committed to delivering high-quality services and unparalleled results. Through years of experience, we have cemented our reputation and position as the premier Hendersonville HOA management company. Rest assured that, when you partner with us, your community will remain in capable hands.
With Cedar at your service, you can stop fretting over your daily duties as a board. Call us today at (877) 252-3327 to learn more about our services or contact us online to request a proposal.
Hendersonville, TN Local Resources
Moving to a new city, no matter how small, can be daunting. It’s like starting over again. Allow us to help you adjust to your new life with this list of local resources.