With an estimated population of 83,454, Franklin is the seventh-most populous city in Tennessee. It also serves as the county seat of Williamson County. It is recognized as one of the best suburbs to live in the Nashville area.
Franklin is known for its rich history and commitment to preserving old buildings. It has a diverse arts and culture scene, hosting several annual festivals and events. This includes the Pilgrimage Music and Cultural Festival, the Main Street Festival, Pumpkinfest, and Dickens of a Christmas. In addition to this, Franklin also boasts an active nightlife scene, with several entertainment options.
Franklin is also ideal for families, especially those with children. The city is home to many parks and outdoor activities, including Pinkerton Park, Fort Granger, and the Park at Harlinsdale Farm. Aside from that, Franklin offers highly rated public schools, many job opportunities, and safe neighborhoods.
There are a number of attractions in and near the Franklin area. This includes Carnton, the Lotz House Museum, Carter House, Owl’s Hill Nature Sanctuary, Leiper’s Fork Distillery, Belmont University, and Williamson College.
Community Association Management Services in Franklin, TN
Franklin has a thriving real estate market, with beautiful homes and apartments ranging from $100K to $14M. The median listing price for a home in this city is $725K, whereas the median home value sits at $412.4K. About 66 percent of the population own their homes. The other 34 percent are renters, who pay a median rent of $1,481. This is significantly higher than the national media.
There are many expensive neighborhoods in Franklin, with Forest Home, Crowne Brook Cir / Gillespie Dr, and Bethlehem / Grassland topping the list. Residents tend to be well-educated, too, with 23 percent of the population having graduated with a master’s degree or higher. About 38 percent graduated with a bachelor’s degree. As for income, the median household income in Franklin is quite high, at $98,231.
Homeowners associations are prevalent in the Franklin area, much like many other cities in Tennessee. This is not particularly surprising considering the many benefits HOA communities offer. For example, homeowners associations provide amenities and services such as community pools, fitness centers, clubhouses, private parks, landscaping, maintenance, and garbage removal.
It is precisely because of the work of an HOA that many communities preserve their curb appeal and have improved property values. But, everybody knows that running a community is no easy undertaking. This is why a majority of association boards choose to hire an HOA management company in Franklin.
Franklin, TN Community Association Management Company
Managing a homeowners association without professional help is certainly possible. But, self-managed boards often find themselves struggling to balance their work with their personal lives. After all, there are so many tasks involved when it comes to community management. From budgeting and dues collection to violations tracking and maintenance management, HOA boards do it all.
For these problems, hiring a Franklin community association management company is the obvious answer. A management company can take the weight off your board’s shoulders without fully controlling the community. Such companies can handle the day-to-day tasks associated with community management while your board retains decision-making authority.
Cedar Management Group provides expert solutions to homeowners associations in Franklin and the surrounding areas. Our services include community management, accounting and collections, maintenance and violations, board education, reserve planning, and legal assistance. Furthermore, we also offer value-added services such as emergency after-hours support, website maintenance, and vendor management.
The Best Franklin, TN HOA Management Company
Cedar Management Group is the leading provider of HOA management services in Tennessee. Our resume boasts years of experience in the industry, a vast network of connections, and highly skilled professionals. We are committed to delivering high-quality results and timely customer service, all while maintaining a completely transparent and professional relationship with your board.
If you want a capable Franklin HOA management company with competitive rates, call us today at (877) 252-3327. Alternatively, you may also contact us online to request a proposal.
Franklin, TN Local Resources
Getting around Franklin is easy when you’ve been living here for years. But, for new residents, finding the right resources can be challenging. Here are some of the most useful resources to help you adjust to your new home.