Charlottesville has an estimated population of 46,553 residents. It also functions as the county seat of Albemarle County. Charlottesville is known as the home of two presidents – Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe.
Though small, Charlottesville boasts plenty of attractions. These include the Shenandoah National Park, Skyline Drive, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Downtown Mall, the Paramount Theater, and the Corner. It also hosts a number of events throughout the year, such as the Virginia Film Festival, the Foxfield Races, and a Fourth of July celebration.
Colleges and universities located in the city include the University of Virginia and Piedmont Virginia Community College. Other than that, residents enjoy outstanding public schools, a vibrant nightlife scene, and an abundance of outdoor activities.
Charlottesville, VA Community Association Management Services
The real estate market in Charlottesville is fairly pricey. There are numerous homes for sale, ranging from $59K to $12M. The median home listing price is $451.8K, which presents a year-over-year upward trend of 9.1%. The median home value in Charlottesville is $329.1K, which is higher than the national median. Out of the city’s population, about 40% own their homes, with the other 60% renting their homes at a median rental price of $1,188.
The median household income in Charlottesville is $59,598. This is comparatively lower than the national median. Though, residents of the city tend to be more educated. In fact, approximately 29% of the city’s population possess a master’s degree or higher. About 27% of Charlottesville residents hold a bachelor’s degree and about 19% hold some college or associate’s degree.
The highest-appreciating neighborhoods in Charlottesville include North Downtown, Ivy, and Venable. Home values tend to go higher when they belong in homeowners associations, and for many reasons. Homeowners associations provide members with a wealth of benefits.
For instance, HOA communities give residents access to amenities and services such as pools, clubhouses, fitness centers, landscaping services, and garbage collection services. These associations also work tirelessly to improve curb appeal as well as enforce stringent rules, all for the sake of protecting property values.
Although a lot of homeowners opt to live in communities run by HOAs, many boards have a hard time managing them. For this reason, most of these associations turn to professional community association management services in Charlottesville, VA.
HOA Management Services in Charlottesville, VA
Charlottesville is rife with homeowners associations. A lot of these associations, though, are not self-managed. More often than not, HOA boards seek the help of a Charlottesville community association management company because of the sheer volume of work required to keep the community in operation.
If your HOA board lacks the time or expertise to successfully manage your community, hire Cedar Management Group. We offer an extensive range of services designed to keep your association in good working order. Apart from community management, we can handle accounting and collections as well as reserve planning — arguably two of the most challenging aspects of HOA management.
We can also handle maintenance and violations, offer legal assistance, and provide value-added services such as annual calendar planning, budget preparation, and HOA website services. To top it all off, Cedar is also committed to providing expert board education to train your board members on the proper practices and procedures.
Hire the Best Charlottesville, VA HOA Management Company
Cedar Management Group recognizes that every community has its own set of needs. This is why we are prepared to tailor our services to meet your specific requirements. While our services are flexible, you can trust Cedar to provide you with consistently excellent results, 24/7 customer support, and practice the utmost professionalism and transparency.
As the premier Charlottesville HOA management company, Cedar Management Group is your best bet. Call us today at (540) 924-0538 to learn more about how we can help or contact us online to request a proposal.
Charlottesville, VA Local Resources
Charlottesville is a big city, and it can be hard for new residents to get accustomed to its ins and outs. Therefore, we took the liberty of putting together a list of helpful local resources to make your adjustment smoother.