Arden, NC: A Great Suburb to Live In
Arden is an unincorporated community with an estimated population of 91,560 residents. This town is located in Buncombe County. Arden is an overall great place to live. It boasts highly rated public schools, a diverse population, and plenty of outdoor recreation. Though Arden’s cost of living and housing market are expensive, the town makes up for it with great weather, an easy commute, and a thriving nightlife scene.
Additionally, Arden’s geographic location makes it a prime spot for those looking for a suburban environment but with access to big-city amenities. The town is close to downtown Asheville, which is a popular destination for shopping, dining, and entertainment. But, that does not mean Arden does not have its own dining and shopping options.
Arden is also located near Lake Julian, a natural attraction that residents and tourists both frequent. It is a perfect weekend destination for families and friends. Beyond that, Arden also offers opportunities for biking, hiking, and water sports. Some of the most notable points of interest in and around Arden include the Blake House, Bent Creek Mountain Biking Trails, Mount Pisgah Trails, the Appalachian Trail, and the Transylvania County Waterfalls.
Community Association Management Services in Arden, NC
The town of Arden has many homes, ranging in price from $8.9K all the way up to $3.2M. The median listing home price in the town is $352.5K, while the median home value is $270.4K. In terms of homeownership, about 48 percent of the population own their homes. The other 52 percent are renters, and Arden boasts a median rent price of $1,043.
Arden offers plenty of job opportunities, and the median household income here is $49,930. When it comes to educational attainment, approximately 19 percent of the population in Arden hold a master’s degree or higher and about 30 percent hold a bachelor’s degree. About 26 percent of residents hold some college or associate’s degree.
Many young professionals, families, and retirees move to Arden every year. Out of these relocators, most choose to live in homeowners associations. This is mainly because of the advantages such associations pose. For example, homeowners associations allow members to use a variety of amenities such as clubhouses, fitness centers, and community pools. There are even communities that have their own parks or sports facilities.
Moreover, HOA communities offer convenience in the form of services like landscaping, maintenance, snow removal, and trash collection. Beyond that, these associations are dedicated to protecting property values through enhancing curb appeal and imposing stringent rules within the community. Running an association, though, is not all that easy, which is why many turn to an Arden HOA management company.
HOA Management Services in Arden, NC
Obviously, homeowners associations present a lot of benefits, but they can be a challenge to run. Board members need to juggle a broad range of duties, including budget preparation, covenant enforcement, homeowner communication, and dispute resolution. Most board members lack the time or expertise to properly manage such communities.
This is how an Arden community association management company like Cedar Management Group can help. With our professional services, your community can look forward to seamless and efficient management. We can take care of the day-to-day operations of your association. In turn, your HOA board can concentrate on the growth of your community.
Cedar Management Group provides exceptional services to associations of all shapes and sizes. We offer the following solutions: community management, reserve planning, legal assistance, maintenance and violations, accounting and collections, board education, and value-added services. Trust in us to take your community to the next level.
The Best Arden, NC HOA Management Company
Why should you choose Cedar Management Group? Simple. We are a fully licensed and insured company operating in North Carolina. We have years of experience in the industry, a team of highly qualified professionals, and state-of-the-art technology — all of which will help us address your needs and achieve your goals.
When you partner with us, you can expect unparalleled results, round-the-clock customer support, and outstanding service. To hire the only Arden, NC community association management company for you, call (877) 252-3327 or contact us online to request a proposal.
Arden, NC Local Resources
Moving to a new town is never an easy process, and many new residents often find trouble looking for the resources they need. If that situation sounds all too familiar to you, then you have come to the right place. Below, you will find a compiled list of local resources designed to help you through this experience.