Manassas has an estimated population of 42,772 residents. It also serves as the county seat of Prince William County.
The city is known for its diverse community of people, thriving nightlife scene, and high cost of living. It is also a great place to raise a family, boasting an abundance of outdoor activities and fair weather. Other than that, Manassas hosts First Friday festivals every month.
Notable points of interest include Annaburg Historic Site, Cannon Branch Fort, the Vertical Rock Climbing & Fitness Center, Liberia House Historic Site, Central Park Aquatic Center, Baldwin Park, and Dean Park.
Community Association Management Services in Manassas, VA
The median home listing price in Manassas is $510K, with a median home value of $338.1K. Prices for homes, though, can range from $10K to $12M. The real estate market in Manassas is trending upwards and is primarily a seller’s market.
In this city, about 69% of the residents own their homes. That leaves the other 31% as renters, and the median rental rate in Manassas is $1,549. In terms of educational attainment, about 12% of residents graduated with a master’s degree or higher, 20% graduated with a bachelor’s degree, and 28% graduated with some college or associate’s degree. The median household income in Manassas is $86,227.
Manassas citizens prefer residing in homeowners associations for the many perks they offer. For example, living in an HOA gives members access to exclusive amenities like clubhouses, pools, playgrounds, and fitness centers. A lot of these associations also offer services such as common area maintenance, trash collection, and landscaping.
Additionally, homeowners associations impose stringent regulations with the main goal of protecting property values. Homeowners consider their properties as investments, so it is only natural to want to maintain the value of their investment or increase it. Above all else, living in a community run by an HOA gives residents a sense of belonging and security.
Manassas, VA Community Association Management Company
Although living in an HOA community certainly has its perks, a lot of work must be done to run it successfully. At the top of every thriving community is a board of directors responsible for keeping the association in order. These board members oversee the daily operations of the community and are in charge of making important decisions. Most HOA boards, though, lack the time or knowledge to smoothly carry out their HOA duties.
Thankfully, an HOA management company in Manassas can help with this. With a professional company’s assistance, HOA boards can feel more assured knowing their community will be handled appropriately. A management company can take over the day-to-day tasks as well as shoulder most of the board’s more tedious responsibilities. As a result, the board can focus on more important matters.
Cedar Management Group is the perfect Manassas community association management company for you. We serve community associations, no matter their size or type. Our services range from community management and maintenance and violations to accounting and collections and reserve planning. We also offer legal assistance, board education, and value-added services such as managing board meetings, implementing calendars, and handling vendors.
The Best Manassas, VA HOA Management Company
Looking for the right company to oversee your association’s operations is often a difficult endeavor. Let Cedar Management Group make this decision easier for you. Our Manassas HOA management company prides itself on providing unparalleled services in the most transparent and professional manner.
Our years of experience and team of highly trained staff members make us the best choice for your community. Give us a call today at (817) 440-4542 or contact us online to request a proposal.
Manassas, VA Local Resources
New residents always have a hard time adjusting to their new surroundings. To help you get yourself situated in Manassas, here are some helpful local resources to aid your residency.