Randleman, NC — Home of The King of NASCAR
Randleman is located right in the heart of North Carolina. It’s part of Randolph County and is home to over 4,000 people. Originally called Dicks and Union Factory, the then-town was renamed Randleman in 1880 after mill owner John B. Randleman.
Though Randleman may be a small city, it’s home to some of the biggest names in NASCAR history. Richard Petty, also known as The King, is perhaps the most famous resident of Randleman. The seven-time champion — along with his father Lee, brother Maurice, and crew chief Dale Inman — are all inductees in the NASCAR Hall of Fame. You can see the Petty family’s trophies, cars, and memorabilia in the Petty Museum & Garage. The Toomes-Petty House is also a historic landmark in Randleman.
Another major attraction in the city is Randleman Lake. The Deep River reservoir is a great place for water-themed activities. You can head to the marina for boating, fishing, sailing, and paddleboarding. If you want to stay on land, Commerce Square Park is a suitable alternative. You’ll be able to have a fun and relaxing experience while admiring the water features and murals in the area.
Randleman is a wonderful place to live, especially if you want to experience small-town living. Since larger cities are nearby, you’ll still be able to enjoy more modern amenities and attractions. However, residents can escape the trappings of urban living such as traffic, overcrowding, and high crime rates.
Randleman, NC Community Association Management
In Randleman, NC, 63% of residents are homeowners while the remaining 37% are renters. Homes in the area have a median listing price of $173,500 with a 2.1% year-over-year growth. Meanwhile, the average rent $722 for a one-bedroom, $852 for a two-bedroom, and $1,271 for a three-bedroom apartment. Due to a low cost of living, Randleman properties are very in demand among homebuyers.
In order to get a better return on their investment, many homeowners prefer to live in communities with a homeowners association. HOA living is more than having attractive amenities and services. It’s also about having a governing board that takes care of the community’s financial interests. HOA boards handle tasks such as homeowner communications, dues collections, and financial management.
However, taking care of an HOA can be very difficult. As board members are just volunteers, they may not have the resources needed to properly manage the community. That’s why many associations opt for the services of Randleman, NC community association management company. Don’t just choose any company, though. Make sure you choose the best — and this is where the Cedar Management Group comes in.
The Best Community Association Management Company in Randleman
Cedar Management Group is an established HOA management company in Randleman, NC. We have years of experience in this industry. As such, you can count on us to address the many complex needs of your community. From accounting to maintenance, we have innovative solutions that will allow your company to grow and prosper.
Our Randleman community association management services include accounting and collections, board education, legal assistance, maintenance and violations, and reserve planning. You can also choose from our value-added services for a more tailored approach to HOA management. Cedar Management delivers the very best service to the communities we serve so that residents can experience a higher quality of life.
You can count on our professional team of community managers and support staff to handle day-to-day HOA operations. We make sure to streamline operations and handle concerns in a timely manner. Thereby, saving the community valuable time and money. As a result, HOA boards can budget more resources for capital improvements and community-building initiatives. Over time, you’ll see residents satisfied and more homebuyers interested in joining your community.
Need a Randleman, NC HOA management company?
Choose the Cedar Management Group today! As a Randleman HOA management company that you can trust, you can expect unparalleled customer service at affordable rates. IF you want to know more about our services, do not hesitate to call us at 336.793.0879 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a proposal.
Randleman, NC Local Resources
Overwhelmed by your move to Randleman, NC? Don’t be as the Cedar Management Group is here to help. We’ve created a list of local resources that you will find handy as a new resident. With these essential services, as well as fun activities and attractions, you’ll be able to adjust to your new home in Randleman, NC.