Mount Juliet has an estimated population of 37,029 residents. It is located in Wilson County and is also the county’s largest city in terms of population.
Residents of Mount Juliet enjoy an average cost of living, a diverse culture, and fair weather. The city also boasts plenty of housing and job opportunities, highly rated public schools, and no shortage of outdoor activities. This is why Mount Juliet continues to be one of the best places to live in Wilson County, particularly for families with kids.
In terms of entertainment, Mount Juliet does not disappoint. It is home to a number of popular attractions as well as many dining and shopping options. The city also has a decent nightlife scene, perfect for weekend nights. Notable places in Mount Juliet include Charlie Daniels Park, Cages Bend Recreation Area, Shutes Branch Mountain Bike Trail, and Mount Juliet Dog Park.
Community Association Management Services in Mount Juliet, TN
In Mount Juliet, homes go on sale for as little as $45K to as high as $5.2M. The median home listing price in the city is $429.9K, while the median home value is $274.8K. When it comes to homeownership, about 77 percent of the population in this city own their homes. The other 23 percent rent their homes for a median rate of $1,424. The most expensive neighborhoods in Mount Juliet include Rural Hill, Saundersville Ferry Rd / Saundersville Rd, and Silver Springs / Beckwith.
The median household income in Mount Juliet is $91,303, which is higher than the national average. Residents also tend to have achieved a higher level of education compared to national statistics. In Mount Juliet, 14 percent of the population hold a master’s degree or higher, while 30 percent hold a bachelor’s degree.
Mount Juliet is no stranger to homeowners associations, which is where a lot of residents prefer to live. This may seem surprising considering HOAs charge monthly dues. But, the benefits members get in return certainly outweigh the costs. For one thing, when you live in an HOA community, you can use a variety of exclusive amenities, including but not limited to pools, gyms, and clubhouses.
Most associations also offer inclusive services such as garbage collection, snow removal, and landscaping. Through all of this, HOAs manage to improve the neighborhood’s curb appeal and preserve property values — two important things to a homeowner. Managing an entire community, though, comes with its own set of challenges that often require the help of an established HOA management company in Mount Juliet.
Mount Juliet, TN Community Association Management Company
There is a lot of work that goes into running a homeowners association. Board members need to set the budget, collect dues, ensure maintenance, coordinate with vendors, resolve disputes, handle violations, oversee various projects, and the list goes on. Because serving on the board is done on a volunteer basis, board members typically have to balance their HOA duties with other aspects of their lives. Oftentimes, there just isn’t enough time in the day.
This is where a Mount Juliet community association management company comes in. A professional management company can assume all the more tedious responsibilities of the HOA board. Of course, all decisions will still rest in the board’s hands. But, at least you will have an HOA manager, along with a support team, to help your board with day-to-day operations.
Cedar Management Group caters to homeowners associations in the Mount Juliet area. We offer a number of different services, including community management, accounting and collections, maintenance and violations, board education, reserve planning, and legal assistance. Additionally, our value-added services can help you stay on top of things like vendor management, board meeting preparation, and website maintenance.
The Right Mount Juliet, TN HOA Management Company
Here at Cedar, we pride ourselves in delivering unparalleled results and timely customer service to all of our clients, big or small. With years of experience under our belt, coupled with the right resources and connections, Cedar Management Group is the perfect choice for your community. Help us help your board today.
If you want a reliable and reputable Mount Juliet HOA management company, call us today at (877) 252-3327. Alternatively, you may also contact us online to request a proposal.
Mount Juliet, TN Local Resources
Mount Juliet may be small, but it can still be confusing if you’re new to the city. With this list of helpful resources, you can navigate through the local scene with relative ease.