Mint Hill, NC — Small-Town Living with Convenient Big-City Amenities
Mint Hill is in Mecklenburg County, NC. The suburban town, located east of Charlotte, is home to over 27,000 people. With an abundance of farmlands and heavily wooded areas, Mint Hill is suitable for tons of outdoor adventures. From family picnics in the park to taking on challenging hiking trails, there’s a fun activity for everyone.
Throughout the years, Mint Hill has been able to maintain its small-town charm. It is known for having friendly neighbors and quiet neighborhoods — which is attractive for many homeowners. Whether you’re a young professional or a large family, Mint Hill is a great place to call home. There are also events all-year-round, which are essential for a tight-knit community like Mint Hill.
Another great advantage of living in Mint Hill is the proximity to big-city amenities. With Charlotte less than 30 minutes away, residents can easily visit the many modern attractions, restaurants, and shops in Queen City. Mint Hills’ convenient location in the Piedmont region makes it easy to attain a high quality of living. Given all these, it’s no surprise that Mint Hill is one of the best places to live in North Carolina.
Mint Hill, NC Community Association Management
At 78%, Mint Hill residents are predominantly homeowners. The remaining 22% are renters. Mint Hill properties have a median listing price of $360,000 with a 2% year-over-year growth. The average rent is $1,077 for a 910 sq. ft. property. Renters can expect to pay as low as $800 for a one-bedroom apartment up to $2,325 for a four-bedroom apartment.
There are 7 neighborhoods in Mint Hill, NC. Summerwood and Olde Sycamore are the most expensive areas while Cheval is the most affordable neighborhood. Regardless of the neighborhood, Mint Hill properties are known for their large, spacious lots. Proximity to big-city amenities also makes this small town a desirable place to live in.
Because of the responsibilities that come with being a homeowner, many choose to live in HOA communities. Having a homeowners association can be very convenient. Residents can rely on a board of directors to maintain shared amenities, manage HOA finances, and handle daily operations, among others. As the community grows, though, these responsibilities may be too much.
As such, a lot of associations choose to invest in a Mint Hill HOA management company. This is where the Cedar Management Group can be of great help to your community!
Top-Rated Community Association Management Company in Mint Hill, NC
As an established HOA management company in Mint Hill, Cedar Management knows what it takes to manage your community effectively and efficiently. Armed with years of experience in this industry, we’ve developed innovative technologies to address your HOA’s needs.
We offer a wide range of Mint Hill community association management services including daily operations, accounting and collections, maintenance and violations, reserve planning, and other value-added services. Cedar Management also offers legal assistance and board education to ensure that your directors are equipped with everything they need to know to run a community.
Cedar Management employs professionals that will streamline your HOA operations. Our certified community managers and support staff address matters quickly and efficiently, thereby saving your HOA money, time, and effort in the long run. Our goal is to support communities so that they can become successful. With more capable HOA board members and happier residents, HOAs can easily scale and attract new homebuyers to their community.
Need a Mint Hill, NC HOA Management Company?
Cedar Management Group is a Mint Hill, NC community association management company that you can trust. For more information about our services, do not hesitate to reach out to us today! Call us at 704-644-8808 or email us at email@example.com to request a proposal.
Mint Hill, NC Local Resources
Moving to a new home can be very overwhelming. To ensure that you make a seamless transition to Mint Hill, Cedar Management Group has created a list of local resources. We’ve included essential services that your family might need, as well as all the fun activities and attractions that your new town has to offer.