Located in Fairfax County, McLean has an estimated population of 50,773 residents. This census-designated place sits near the Pentagon and the Central Intelligence Agency, making it home to countless government officials and members of the military.
McLean is known for many things, chief among them being its high cost of living. The community also boasts excellent public schools, no shortage of outdoor spaces, and a comfortable commute. Residents also enjoy a diverse community of people, a good nightlife scene, and fair weather.
Notable points of interest in and near McLean include Clemyjontri Park, Turkey Run Park, Glen Echo Park, McLean Project for the Arts, Scott’s Run Nature Preserve, and Fort Marcy.
Community Association Management Services in McLean, VA
The affluent community of McLean is known for its expensive homes, ranging in price from $235K all the way up to $39M. The median listing home price in the town is $1.9M, while the median home value is $1.06M. In terms of homeownership, about 87% of the population own their homes. The other 13% are renters, and McLean boasts a median rent price of $3,176.
McLean offers plenty of job opportunities, and the median household income here is $222,587. When it comes to educational attainment, approximately 54% of the population in McLean hold a master’s degree or higher and about 30% hold a bachelor’s degree. About 10% of residents hold some college or associate’s degree.
Many young professionals, families, and retirees move to McLean every year. Out of these relocators, most choose to live in homeowners associations. This is mainly because of the advantages such associations pose. For example, homeowners associations allow members to use a variety of amenities such as clubhouses, fitness centers, and community pools. There are even communities that have their own parks or sports facilities.
Moreover, HOA communities offer convenience in the form of services like landscaping, maintenance, snow removal, and trash collection. Beyond that, these associations are dedicated to protecting property values by enhancing curb appeal and imposing stringent rules within the community. Running an association, though, is not all that easy, which is why many turn to a McLean HOA management company.
HOA Management Services in McLean, VA
Obviously, homeowners associations present a lot of benefits, but they can be a challenge to run. Board members need to juggle a broad range of duties, including budget preparation, covenant enforcement, homeowner communication, and dispute resolution. Most board members lack the time or expertise to properly manage such communities.
This is how a McLean community association management company like Cedar Management Group can help. With our professional services, your community can look forward to seamless and efficient management. We can take care of the day-to-day operations of your association. In turn, your HOA board can concentrate on the growth of your community.
Cedar Management Group provides exceptional services to associations of all shapes and sizes. We offer the following solutions: community management, reserve planning, legal assistance, maintenance and violations, accounting and collections, board education, and value-added services. Trust us to ensure your community is run properly.
The Best McLean, VA HOA Management Company
Why should you choose Cedar Management Group? Simple. We are a fully licensed and insured company operating in North Carolina. We have years of experience in the industry, a team of highly qualified professionals, and state-of-the-art technology — all of which will help us address your needs and achieve your goals.
When you partner with us, you can expect unparalleled results, round-the-clock customer support, and outstanding service. To hire the only McLean, VA community association management company for you, call (817) 440-4542 or contact us online to request a proposal.
McLean, VA Local Resources
Moving to a new community is never an easy process, and many new residents often find trouble looking for the resources they need. If that situation sounds all too familiar to you, then you have come to the right place. Below, you will find a compiled list of local resources designed to help you through this experience.