Located in Prince William County, Lake Ridge has an estimated population of 41,058 residents. Lake Ridge is known for its excellent quality of life as well as its expensive homes and high cost of living.
However, that doesn’t mean Lake Ridge has nothing to offer. This census-designated place actually boasts outstanding public schools, lucrative job opportunities, and a diverse population. Residents also enjoy an abundance of outdoor activities, a grade-A nightlife scene, and fair weather.
Notable points of interest in and near Lake Ridge include the Workhouse Arts Center, Occoquan Regional Park, Fountainhead Regional Park, River Mill Park, Lake Ridge Golf & Marina, Burke Lake, Burke Lake Park, Mill House Museum, and Occoquan Reservoir.
Lake Ridge, VA Community Association Management Services
Lake Ridge is perfect for those looking for high property values. Homes in this town go for as low as $190K and as high as $975K. The median listing home price, though, is $449.9K, which is up year-over-year by 12.5%. The median home value in Lake Ridge is $352.9K, which is higher compared to the national median. At Lake Ridge, 75% of residents own their homes. The other 25% are renters, and the town boasts a median rental price of $1,862.
The median household income in Lake Ridge is $103,608, which is higher than the national median. When it comes to educational attainment, approximately 21% of residents hold a master’s degree, 24% hold a bachelor’s degree, and 30% hold some college or associate’s degree.
Homeowner or not, though, a majority of residents in this town prefer to live in communities run by homeowners associations. The logic is simple. While members pay monthly HOA dues, the association takes care of many things, including trash removal, snow removal, homeowner disputes, maintenance, and even landscaping. Members also have access to a variety of amenities such as community pools, gyms, and clubhouses.
But, managing a homeowners association, particularly the larger ones, is often a demanding job. As a result, many HOA boards seek guidance from an established community association management company in Lake Ridge, VA.
HOA Management Services in Lake Ridge, VA
Running a homeowners association requires time and skill, not to mention a multitude of qualities such as patience, integrity, and leadership. For many board members, it is simply impossible to juggle a day job, family life, and personal responsibilities with HOA duties.
Luckily, with Lake Ridge community association management services, HOA boards can rest easy. An HOA management company like Cedar Management Group can provide the necessary support and tools needed to successfully operate any community, no matter the size. With help from our team of experienced professionals, you can say goodbye to endless hours of tedious administrative work.
Cedar Management Group offers an extensive selection of services designed to ease your board’s burden. Our services include reserve planning, community management, maintenance and violations, board education, accounting and collections, and legal assistance. We also offer value-added services such as annual calendar management, budget planning, and vendor management.
The Only Lake Ridge, VA HOA Management Company for You
Here at Cedar Management Group, we pride ourselves in our strong work ethic, professionalism, and practice of transparency. We are committed to giving all our clients only the best possible service and results. As a leading Lake Ridge HOA management company, Cedar is the obvious choice for you.
If you are interested in working with us, don’t hesitate to call us at (817) 440-4542. You can also contact us online to request a free proposal. Our customer service professionals are available 24/7.
Lake Ridge, VA Local Resources
Are you new to the Lake Ridge area? Don’t worry! We have put together a list of local resources that new Lake Ridge residents will find helpful.