Kernersville, NC — A Peaceful Sanctuary in the Heart of the Piedmont Triad
Kernersville is in Forsyth County, NC, with a small portion that extends to Guilford County. The town’s history dates back to 1756, when Irishman Caleb Story received a 400-acre land grant. Ownership changed hands many times and was bought by a German man named Joseph Kerner in 1817. Kerner continued to operate the existing inn, which was renamed to “Kerner’s Crossroads,” and bought additional acres of land. Though ownership continued to change hands in later years, the town had already become known as Kernersville.
Today, Kernersville is a thriving city with over 24,600 residents. The town is located in the heart of the Piedmont Triad — comprised of Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and High Point. The Triad is a major commercial hub that provides over 900,000 jobs to the mid-Atlantic region. The Triad also boasts of world-class education and transportation facilities. As such, residents of Kernersville can take advantage of the diverse economic opportunities in the area
As a Winston-Salem suburb, Kernersville is only 15 minutes from downtown Winston-Salem and all the amenities and attractions in the area. However, residents have respite from all the trappings of urban life. Kernersville’s beautiful and tranquil surroundings is like a sanctuary, which contributes to a higher quality of life. The potential for a work-life balance is what attracts most people to Kernersville, NC.
Kernersville, NC Community Association Management
In Kernersville, NC, 53% of residents are homeowners while the remaining 47% are renters. Residential properties have a median listing price of $272,000 with an 8.1% year-over-year growth. Meanwhile, the average rent is $874 for a one-bedroom, $936 for a two-bedroom, and $1,246 for a three-bedroom apartment.
A lot of homebuyers are attracted to Kernersville’s central location. The town has already seen significant development over the years and is expected to continue expanding. Purchasing real estate in Kernersville can yield a good return on homebuyers’ investment. To further increase the odds, homebuyers also tend to look for properties with homeowners associations. HOA communities have attractive amenities and services, which lead to higher property values.
In every HOA, there is a governing board who handles the day-to-day operations. The board also handles collections, communications, financial management, and maintenance, among many other responsibilities. This can be manageable for a small community. However, as a community grows, so do the responsibilities. That’s why many self-managed HOAs switch to a Kernersville, NC community association management company.
Cedar Management Group is an HOA management company in Kernersville. We provide managerial support and services that your community needs to function optimally.
An Established Community Association Management Company in Kernersville
Cedar Management Group has worked with residential communities throughout North and South Carolina. In our years of experience, we’ve learned what it is that communities truly need. We developed an innovative approach that enables us to deliver much-needed HOA services. Our remote management system goes hand-in-hand with traditional custom service, ensuring that communities receive assistance whenever they need it the most.
We offer a wide range of Kernersville community association management services including accounting and collections, board education, legal assistance, maintenance and violations, and reserve planning. Cedar Management also provides value-added services to address your community’s unique concerns.
As you partner with Cedar Management, you can expect to have a capable team of community managers and support staff to handle daily HOA operations. Our team employs tested strategies to increase efficiency and reduce operational expenses over time. With more time and resources available, HOA boards can focus on initiatives that help the community grow and keep residents happy.
HOA management is not easy but with Cedar Management by your side, communities can have peace of mind. As a trusted Kernersville HOA management company, we do everything we can to bring your community to success.
Need a Kernersville, NC HOA Management Company?
Choose the Cedar Management Group today! To learn more about our services, feel free to call us at 336.690.5001 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a proposal. We look forward to serving your community!
Kernersville, NC Local Resources
Kernersville is one of the best suburbs in the Winston-Salem area. If you want to get to know your new home, feel free to check out the Cedar Management Group’s list of local resources. We curated the best services, resources, amenities, and attractions you can find in Kernersville and surrounding areas.