Farragut, TN: A Great Place to Retire
Farragut is a suburban town with an estimated population of 23,778 residents. It is situated in the Loudon and Knox counties in Tennessee.
Despite being smaller in area, Farragut remains an affluent town. In fact, the median household income in this town sits at $94,420. Farragut has also earned a reputation for being one of the best places to retire in Tennessee. This comes as no surprise since the town boasts an affordable cost of living, excellent housing options, and a great commute.
In addition to this, Farragut is ideal for families. There are plenty of job opportunities in the area as well as several highly-rated public and private schools.
In terms of entertainment, residents and tourists alike can visit the Farragut Folklife Museum, McFee Park, Anchor Park, and Founder’s Park at Campbell Station. To top it all off, this suburban town also has good weather, a diverse culture, and a vibrant nightlife.
Several notable people in sports are also from Farragut. This includes NFL players Bill Bates and Tyson Clabo as well as Major League Baseball players Nicky Delmonico, Michael McKenry, and Kyle Waldrop. Tennessee’s second governor, Archibald Roane, also hails from Farragut.
Farragut, TN Community Association Management
Being one of the wealthier communities in Tennessee, most of Farragut’s residents own their homes. In fact, a whopping 90 percent of people in this town are homeowners. The other 10 percent, on the other hand, rent their homes. The median home value in Farragut is $350,300, which is almost double the national average. In terms of rent, tenants can expect to pay a median rent of $1,114.
Farragut is made up of a few neighborhoods, with some of the most expensive being Kingston Pike and Belle-Aire. Other than location and price, though, a key element that many potential homeowners look for in a property is whether or not it belongs in a homeowners association. This is because HOAs play a critical role in the improvement of property values.
Membership in a homeowners association grants you entry to exclusive amenities such as clubhouses, community pools, parks, and fitness centers. Many HOAs also provide their members with services like garbage collection, snow removal, landscaping, and security.
While it is clear that HOA living poses several benefits, running one is not as easy as it seems. Community association management in Farragut, TN often comes with difficulties that the average HOA board can’t handle on its own. Moreover, board members typically lack the time and expertise to manage day-to-day tasks. This is where Cedar Management Group, a Farragut HOA management company, can help out.