Cleveland, TN: The City With Spirit
With an estimated population of 45,504, Cleveland is the largest city in and serves as the county seat of Bradley County, Tennessee. The city remains one of the best places to live in the Chattanooga area — and for good reason.
Cleveland posits a plethora of job opportunities. Its booming industrial and manufacturing economy put the city at the top in the state. In fact, there are a total of 13 Fortune 500 companies located within Cleveland.
In addition to manufacturing, the city of Cleveland also brings in a lot of money through tourism. Both residents and tourists alike can enjoy numerous recreational activities in the area. This includes the Cherokee National Forest, the Red Clay State Park, the Museum Center at Five Points, and the Ocoee Regional Nature Center.
In terms of education, Cleveland does not disappoint. The city boasts several good schools, making it a great place to raise kids. Arts and culture-wise, Cleveland goes big for Halloween. Tourists and residents can attend the annual MainStreet Cleveland Halloween Block Party and the Cleveland Apple Festival.
Overall, with a diverse culture, a great commute, a thriving nightlife, and a low cost of living, Cleveland certainly makes for a wonderful place of residence.
HOA Management in Cleveland, TN
There are plenty of housing options in Cleveland, with many affordable homes for sale or rent. The median home value in the city sits at $164,300, while the median rent is $760. In contrast with the national averages, the city’s housing situation is cheaper by lightyears. In Cleveland, about 53 percent of the population rent their homes, with the remaining 47 percent owning their homes.
Cleveland is home to several neighborhoods and communities, including Centenary Avenue, Burlington Heights, and the pricier Fairview and Hopewell. Many of these neighborhoods are run by homeowners associations. Homeowners continue to choose to live in HOA communities due to the benefits they offer.
For one thing, an HOA provides amenities and services normally not available to the average homeowner. This includes access to clubhouses, gyms, pools, and even private parks. Some of the services typically offered by HOAs range from landscaping and security to trash collection and snow removal. Additionally, such associations work toward the goal of preserving or improving property values in the community.
Yet, running a homeowners association can sometimes pose a challenge. Board members don’t always have the time or necessary expertise to successfully perform Cleveland HOA management duties. After all, they have their own professional and personal lives to juggle as well. For this reason, many of these HOAs turn to expert Cleveland, TN HOA management services.