ACH Draft is also refereed to eCheck. eCheck allows you to schedule your payment so you don’t have to login every time dues are owned. Should you wish to setup scheduled payments please click here to create an account with Alliance Association Bank and follow these steps.
First you need to create a user account:
To retain payment history and schedule payments, a user account in the online payment system is required.
- Select “Setup Account” under the New Users section on the account login page
- Fill in all required fields including First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone #
- Create a password
- Select your security questions and answers
- Read and accept the website Terms and Conditions and select “Setup Account”
Next you will need to add a property to your account.
To add or delete property information and to schedule or make one time payments from your user account.
- Select “My Properties” from the home page dashboard or Menu dropdown
- Properties can also be added from the Setup Scheduled Payments page by selecting “+ Add a Property” under the Select a Property section
- Fill in the Management Company ID, Association ID and Property Account Number for the property
- Create a nickname for the property (if desired)
- Select “Add Property”
Finally you will add a payment method
To add or delete payment information to schedule or make one time payments from your user account.
- Select “Payment Methods” from the home page dashboard or Menu dropdown
- Payments can also be added from the Setup Scheduled Payments page by selecting “+ Add a Payment Method” under the Select a Payment Method section
- Select Checking or Savings account and fill in the Name, Routing # and Account #
- Select “Add Payment Method”