Single Family Communities
Cedar Management Group’s main focus for single family community management is the overall improvement of value for the properties they contain and the satisfaction of those living within them. We are fully experienced in providing services to the best of homeowner expectations.
Our approach begins with evaluating the specific needs and strengths of each single family neighborhood we work with. We can provide full-service management, including scheduling and running of board meetings, accounting services, preparation of budgets and financial reports, and handling of maintenance.
We take our job of providing superior client service very seriously. From management of community playgrounds and parks to individual homes and communities, it’s our passion to bring you the best return on your community’s investment while working to maintain a place that your homeowners will feel love and pride about living within.
Other services we provide for single family communities include:
- Detailed reserve planning and goal setting for your association over the short-, middle-, and long-term
- Licensed and insured engineering and maintenance services
- Vendor hiring and management
- Online system for residents to easily make maintenance requests, payments, and communicate with your board
- Cleaning and maintenance of amenities and community common areas
- Hourly and wage compliance, recruiting, workers compensation, benefits administration, and reporting
- Preparation of budget and guided advice in planning each year
- Regular inspections of properties to monitor and enforce compliance
- Quarterly education for board members
- Management and preparation before and during each board meeting
- Legal assistance, as needed, from several attorney firms we collaborate with
- Marketing and advertising to assist in filling vacancies
Cedar Management Group can provide your single family community with the quality care and attention to detail it deserves. We’re dedicated to the highest service in response time, customer service, and meaningful relationships with both homeowners and board members while putting family first.